Darren Lockyer game worn boots?

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
Guys I have found a pair of Darren Lockyer game worn footy boots in which he played in the final match of the 2005 State of Origin series. Both the boots have been hand signed in black pen and they also come with a certificate of authenticity from the Brisbane Broncos League's club saying the he played in the boots. The question I am asking is how much is there worth as I have been looking for something like this for a long time? The seller wants $1200AU for the pair as he said that's what he paid for them at a secret bid auction at the Broncos League's club way back in 2005. Can anyone on here help with an answer to what they feel is a good price?

I paid $500 for my mick gordon pair that were worn rounds 1-5 + city country last year, completely different players but it mught help you make up your mind on the price

Id probably go for the aussie lockyer jersey on ebay though if your going to spend that kind of cashh

Thanks Aron for you help. I will most likely grab the boots as I have limited space on the wall for hanging if you know what I mean. Talking about price for boots what's the most anyone has ever paid for a piece of game worn memorabilia? Boots or Jerseys? It would be nice to know what's the market value on certain players?

Sonny Bill Williams Anzac Day Jersey 2013 $850
Mick Gordon Women in League 2013 $1110 plus 10% Buyers Premium
Mick Gordon Close the Gap 2013 $825 plus 10% Buyers Premium
Mick Gordon Semi Finals Week 1 2013 $650 plus 10% Buyers Premium
Mick Gordon GW Boots Rnds 1-5 + City Country $500

there the figures i have paid so far, hopefully will add a few more to the collection this year, or at least get my current pieces framed

Mate that's amazing. Thanks again for your feedback as I know now that Lockyer is coming to my house and hanging his boots on my wall (Well at least for $1200 haha)

Back
Top Bottom