Darius Miles to sign with Memphis? Ouch for Portland!

Wow! So they actually tried to basically screw his life...what a bunch of arses. I know it's a big deal and all, but sheesh. Bend over Portland, cause here it comes :D

Because they are a bunch of tossers, i really hope he does get the 2 games and they get reemed badly. Can't belive they actually tried to claim him on waivers then basically stash him away...

Because they are a bunch of tossers, i really hope he does get the 2 games and they get reemed badly. Can't belive they actually tried to claim him on waivers then basically stash him away...

Agreed. Like I either said previously in this thread or in another, looks like they tried to clean out the 'Bad Boy' image, but missed the most important part of the team, the head office.

Agreed. Like I either said previously in this thread or in another, looks like they tried to clean out the 'Bad Boy' image, but missed the most important part of the team, the head office.

still the jailblazers... all we need now is for miles to have a huge game against them, that'll rub a little salt in the wound...

Did you hear that Portland is threatening legal action against anyone who intentionally signs Miles just to force Portland to pay up?

Sounds like Memphis will be keeping him on because he's doing his job where they want him to work. Could be very funny seeing Portland have to commit to pay him!

Anyone see Mile's game today? Not to shabby against one of the best teams around. 13 points, 4 from 6 in 13 mins. Bang around the boards and certainly looks like he can add to any roster. 1 game down, 1 to go, the bye bye portland's salary cap :D

Well looks like the Blazers salary cap has just been blown outta the water! Miles played his tenth game today. And contributed pretty well also, 10 points, 7 rebounds in 14 mins.

miles can still play!!! nice to see guys like him still able to contribute like g.hill! was hoping shaun livingston would do the same though.
Blazers lose out but it's not like they need any more talent from the free agency.. They can't even get minutes for bayless and when martel's back, there goes batum and rudy.

Back
Top Bottom