Dangerskillz Draws

Re: Dangerskillz Draws (March of Dimes)

thanks GiRDs!
I have to agree when i watched Sucker Punch at the cinemas i felt quite confused myself but i guess it deserves a second viewing....what with the girls and all.

Jimmy Page
JimmyPageSCMOD.jpg

WOW i just noticed that it's been exactly 1 year since i started this thread. Perhaps i should do some ebay auctions to celebrate :)

Dude, your **** is epic mate... I'm new to this place, and im getting back into my drawing and sketchs hardcore lately. I will maybe post some of the stuff I do, i work mainly on Marvel stuff, but trying to do more Spawn too. I only dream of working for companies doing sketch's... who knows maybe one day. Its good to see your doing well with it all and seeing someone who is into something i love too... ^^

Dude, your **** is epic mate... I'm new to this place, and im getting back into my drawing and sketchs hardcore lately. I will maybe post some of the stuff I do, i work mainly on Marvel stuff, but trying to do more Spawn too. I only dream of working for companies doing sketch's... who knows maybe one day. Its good to see your doing well with it all and seeing someone who is into something i love too... ^^
Welcome to the site Andrew and thanks i appreciate that you checked out my work.
Good to hear you are getting back into drawing and sketching, and yes make sure you post some stuff on here!
If you ever need any advice in regards to sketch cards, just PM me :)

They look great Stephan. I'll be bidding on lard lad for sure.
In fact..... bam!

Do you do sketches on commission? Cause if you do I have an idea i would like you to price up for me.

They look great Stephan. I'll be bidding on lard lad for sure.
In fact..... bam!

Do you do sketches on commission? Cause if you do I have an idea i would like you to price up for me.
Thank you! and thanks for bidding YOU ROCK! :)

In regards to commissions i do offer them but you will need to run it past me what you want first of course. Just recently i made the mistake of doing a commission that was outside my capability and i felt very terrible about. Anyway i will shoot ya a PM soon, or just send me one!...either way thank you very much for bidding for Charity.

Back
Top Bottom