Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Just wanting to get some feedback on how anyone has fared getting damaged cards replaced by TLA recently.
I've got a Ruby Mojo with a corner ding and had some favourable correspondence when I first enquired but haven't had a response in the last month when I've sent follow up emails.
I'd be interested to know, has anybody actually had damaged cards replaced or is confident of a successful outcome at this point in time?

Cheers, Muzza.

Last edited:
Just wanting to get some feedback on how anyone has fared getting damaged cards replaced by TLA recently.
I've got a Ruby Mojo with a corner ding and had some favourable correspondence when I first enquired but haven't had a response in the last month when I've send follow up emails.
I'd be interested to know, has anybody actually had damaged cards replaced or is confident of a successful outcome at this point in time?

Cheers, Muzza.
Sent in some redemptions in August and got all but one back.

After 3 weeks I enquired as to the status of this card, a black LSS.

Had a response within 2 hours apologising for not advising me that the card I wished to redeem was not up to scratch and that it would be replaced in about 3 weeks.

That was almost 8 weeks ago and still haven't received the card or had any further updates.

Great initial response and good that a damaged card wasn't sent out but it would be nice to have had some further follow up.

Sent in some redemptions in August and got all but one back.

After 3 weeks I enquired as to the status of this card, a black LSS.

Had a response within 2 hours apologising for not advising me that the card I wished to redeem was not up to scratch and that it would be replaced in about 3 weeks.

That was almost 8 weeks ago and still haven't received the card or had any further updates.

Great initial response and good that a damaged card wasn't sent out but it would be nice to have had some further follow up.

If you are sending any numbered 2018 cards back for replacement it may take 6 to 8 weeks to have the card returned as they will only send the cards back to China when they have a few to send .... I have received 4 of the 5 cards sent back for replacement so far so they will eventually arrive ....

I am led to believe that they will only replace cards pulled from the packet damaged, not purchased on the secondary market.

I have only had good dealings with ESP and damaged card replacement. Can be lengthy waits and they are a bit slack on keeping you updated but generally okay.

Had a Paulo jersey patch (jersey number) that came back from ESP badly creased. They were unable to replace it but came up with another solution which was very decent of them.

I am led to believe that they will only replace cards pulled from the packet damaged, not purchased on the secondary market.

I have only had good dealings with ESP and damaged card replacement. Can be lengthy waits and they are a bit slack on keeping you updated but generally okay.

Had a Paulo jersey patch (jersey number) that came back from ESP badly creased. They were unable to replace it but came up with another solution which was very decent of them.
What was their solution?

So it looks like it's a bit hit & miss, some get replaced and others don't, depending on availability.
My biggest concern was that after I initially had positive conversations about a replacement, they've suddenly gone quiet. No response for the last month. I'd just like to get a definite answer either way, since it's been three months since I first enquired.

I sent a redemption card,and enough wrappers for 2 box cards in.I only received the 2 box cards back.I rang them to ask about the the redemption card and they said they think they may have sent it to the wrong person,or they may have lost it.Lets see what happenings this week.

I sent a redemption card,and enough wrappers for 2 box cards in.I only received the 2 box cards back.I rang them to ask about the the redemption card and they said they think they may have sent it to the wrong person,or they may have lost it.Lets see what happenings this week.

Paul, what number and card?

If someone has received it by mistake they may try and flip it on eBay or one of the FB pages.

Was the card registered via email with TLA prior to post?

I can,t remember the number,but it was registered with tla.The day i got the card i rang them up and registed the number wih a young man,who is the same person who is chaseing up what has happened to the card.At this point,he is doing everything he can to find out what he has done with the redemption card and the auto.

Just a heads up. If you are trying to redempted any 2014 elite WIL card, ESP has run out.

Update on redemption card and auto.They still can,t find them.They ask me today if they got the the auto reprinted and sent that without the redemption,plus half a dozen pkts of this years elite would i be happy with that.No thats not good enough.I spent 380 dollars on two boxes from the same newsagent at the same time,the first box was the worst box ever,not even a ruby,the second had the redemption in it.At this moment all i have is 2 box cards.

Update on redemption card and auto.They still can,t find them.They ask me today if they got the the auto reprinted and sent that without the redemption,plus half a dozen pkts of this years elite would i be happy with that.No thats not good enough.I spent 380 dollars on two boxes from the same newsagent at the same time,the first box was the worst box ever,not even a ruby,the second had the redemption in it.At this moment all i have is 2 box cards.

I agree, quite inadequate for a clerical error at their end.

Like I mentioned earlier, ESP / TLA have been great for me to deal with regarding damaged cards on a number of occasions. A little bit slow on the replies and keeping you updated but usually very decent with their replacements. I hope that you have this experience moving forward, good luck.

Paul, ask to speak with Terry directly, after explaining to him what has happen, do the big IVe spent bla bla and ask him what boxes he has in his office right there and , if he says I have a box of 2018.
Say i will take it ,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom