Dallas Cowboys 2007 Season Thread

I reckon!

Watching the first game this morning they said coming up next "Cowboys v Eagles" then they show SD and Detroit? assholes :(

I watched the game in the hotel this arvo... they were hopeless.... Romo could only connect with Whitten... & when he throws to TO... INT !!!

That's what you get when you have your gf come cheer you on..... i had a five leg multi for week 15 and i lost on the last leg with dallas....

the positive side of it... they dont need to worry with Seattle losing they get week 1 of playoffs off....

They just have to equal Green Bays record to ensure the home field advantage.... so whatever Green Bay does win loss wise Cowboys have to match or better from here on out....

I'm disgusted that Jessica Simpson didn't have that Pink Romo Jersey taken off her and ejected from the stadium at the start, i'm going to blame her for the poor form.:lol:

You guys should check our history when playing in December, we're notorious for nosediving in December.:(

Woot! Go Cowboys! I just looked up on the Austar Page and seen there was a game but it didnt say who was playing, but cowboys, woot! :)

I don't think Romo is going to be our problem, Owens and Newman out atm... hopefully for no more than the game... we need both of them, because especially with due respect to Reeves - he is no Newman. He gets burned too often. If we get Glennn back he could perform a possible role in TOs place but we don't wanna lose TO.

I don't think Romo is going to be our problem, Owens and Newman out atm... hopefully for no more than the game... we need both of them, because especially with due respect to Reeves - he is no Newman. He gets burned too often. If we get Glennn back he could perform a possible role in TOs place but we don't wanna lose TO.

I'd hate to think that Romo's thumb is going to be a problem over the coming weeks also, but it clearly was after watching some of his passes. Considering he was carrying a sore thumb and he didn't have all his receivers, he still performed great. Lets not forget about that offensive line, on one play he managed to stay in the pocket for what looked like a minute but in reality was maybe 10 to 12 more secs.

With T.O. going out, that allowed Carolina to take the focus off covering T.O. and spread the Backs evenly and it showed. In previous weeks the focus has been on T.O. which allowed the other receivers the freedom.
We still have Glenn which is a possibility to come back but everytime he practices he apparently still has signs of soreness.

After watching Newman against the Panthers we can definately say he's not 100%, he was avoiding collisions, running off plays and really just making up the numbers, i'm not sure what's wrong but i hope this end of year offensive implosion doesn't continue. It looks scary after such a great year.:(

That's my wrap of what i saw.:thumbsup:

That wasn't ordinary that was SHIT and thats what you get playing for individual milestones. Romo looked for Witten too often he COULD HAVE SCRAMBLED for a first down instead incompletes it to witten near the end of the first half... was just freakin stupid.

Cowboys are not going to Suprbowl I can tell you that now. They're not good enough. I don't care how many wins they have they don't have the steel they'll need to beat Favre and even the Redskins again.

That wasn't ordinary that was SHIT and thats what you get playing for individual milestones. Romo looked for Witten too often he COULD HAVE SCRAMBLED for a first down instead incompletes it to witten near the end of the first half... was just freakin stupid.

Cowboys are not going to Suprbowl I can tell you that now. They're not good enough. I don't care how many wins they have they don't have the steel they'll need to beat Favre and even the Redskins again.

They had nothing to play for and alot of the starters had a rest during that game so i wouldn't write them off just yet. I think the best is yet to come.

Good to see Glenn on the bench in his gear though.:thumbsup:

Easy AJ. As MrsC said above nothing to play for, so they went out and had a bit of fun. Could you imagine if Romo got killed out there.
A weeks bye and Romo's thumb should be good, T.O's ankle will be good, Glenn will be ready, Newman, Watkins and hopefully Davis will be OK. Gurode the centre and Ratliff the Nose Tackle should hopefully make it back to.

Back
Top Bottom