Dallas Cowboys 2007 Season Thread

HOLY CRAP!

To win with Romo committing 6 turnovers! And then when the kicker was iced... WHAT A BLOODY KICK... Cowboys have found themselves a kicker - a rookie kicker nails 2 53 yard kicks in a row to win the game... THAT IS AWESOME!!! NICK FOLK YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

I really would hate to be a Buffalo fan - those guys cannot catch a break!

HOLY CRAP!

To win with Romo committing 6 turnovers! And then when the kicker was iced... WHAT A BLOODY KICK... Cowboys have found themselves a kicker - a rookie kicker nails 2 53 yard kicks in a row to win the game... THAT IS AWESOME!!! NICK FOLK YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

I really would hate to be a Buffalo fan - those guys cannot catch a break!

I watched the game live this morning and all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe that we were only down by 7 in the first half after Romo threw up 5 picks. Buffalo's Defense threw everything at the Boys and they controlled the whole game until Romo regained his form under pressure and FOLK the hero of Monday Night Football made that field goal. I would also have to raise my hat to Barber & Crayton.

Buffalo have some serious bad Karma lurking around, their history with Dallas just got worse. I saw alot of tears in the crowd after the game.:lol:

The Boys match up against the Patriots next week.

I had the Boys and the Patriots as Super Bowl Favourites at the start of the year. This is the game that tells us all if the Boys are the real deal this year, alot of the teams they have faced have had injury problems.

He only threw 4 picks in the first half. The 5th was in the second half, as was the fumble. I'm glad he got his bad game out of the way against a bad offensive team. Cannot make that many mistakes next week, unless our D turns up the heat too!

Carn the Pats..... I cannot beleive that Fox(sports) is showing the farking arizona game instead of this match of the year to date, 5-0 cowboys Vs. 5-0 Patiots. hope they review this at fox and change the lineup.

He only threw 4 picks in the first half. The 5th was in the second half, as was the fumble. I'm glad he got his bad game out of the way against a bad offensive team. Cannot make that many mistakes next week, unless our D turns up the heat too!

This game is only their 6th regular season matchup but i believe it will shape the rest of their season. I have a good feeling about next week.:D

Go the Pats. They look very good from the highlights i saw pity the Farking game wasnt shown thought.

Well there's win number 6. First team to score rushing TD against Minnesota and to rush for more than 100 yards against Minnesota. Was still a performance that led a bit to be desired offensively, though the defence was once again the shining light!

Huge game next weeks Pats and Colts if FOXsports dont show this game live i am going to spit it i tell ya......

Go Pats

Huge game next weeks Pats and Colts if FOXsports dont show this game live i am going to spit it i tell ya......

Go Pats

lol Pats/Colts...Cowboys thread..Hmmm...

Btw: Just commenting now but how awesome was the game against the Vikings? The Punt Block for TD! First time since 1983! GO COWBOYS :)

Farking FOXsports are they not the dumbest bastards around showing the farking browns game instead of the game of the season. I hate foxtel. I think a very unsavory email will be going their way.

Farking FOXsports are they not the dumbest bastards around showing the farking browns game instead of the game of the season. I hate foxtel. I think a very unsavory email will be going their way.

two games of the season they haven't televised!!

And Matty that was an awesome TD against the Vikings!

And man HOW WOEFUL were Washington against the Pats on the weekend??

It wasnt how bad were the skins but how good are the Pats? Brady is awesome...2 Rushing TDs for a QB

Back
Top Bottom