Cuz Collection Rebuild

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Hey all,

Put some of my old Cousins collection back together recently, after selling off close to ten years ago to get into collecting memorabilia.

Thanks to those on here who sent me a PM and contributed to the rebuild! I focused on Select, Herald and Club Cards (not too interested in TC besides the 2007 set with Premiership photos).

Back when i was actively collecting cards, it was always a bit of a wish to have my collection signed, and I had the opportunity come up a while back.

I got inspired to do so, after seeing last years Select high end release which included Ben.

The un-signed cards were ones i tracked down a little too late for the planned signing, un-sure now if they will ever get done. But glad to have a good amount of Select achieved.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 4.25.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 4.23.45 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 4.27.43 pm.png

Was good fun getting back into things and putting the card collection back together!

Also the full Cousins memorabilia collection can also be viewed here:

https://dpatterz123.wixsite.com/thewcecollection/ben-cousins
Cheers,
Patterz.

Top stuff mate! I love the way you've got those signatures on them - they look sexy and IMO a signature on a card makes the initial unsigned concept extra unique.
Also not to mention an excellent idea upon seeing you revisit such PC since his documentary on coming clean earlier this year

Back
Top Bottom