Custom Cards! (Scan Heavy)

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
Hi guys,

After a few years of procrastination I've finally gotten around to making my own custom signature cards.

They're not perfect, and they're certainly not as good @Matt26 's custom Sydney cards (which were what inspired me to have a go at these in the first place), but all in all I think they've turned out reasonably well. They are very thick and feel and look good in hand. The design was somewhat based on the 2008 Classic DPS designs.

I'm planning on heading to an open Eagles training session sometime over the coming weeks to get as many of them signed as I can. If I have any luck I'll post pictures of them signed.

(Apologies for the large scans!)

001_zpsuno1fk6c.jpg

002_zpswk0zdlb4.jpg

003_zpsjcdtxolt.jpg

004_zpseetz0dxf.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Scott :thumbsup:

Congrats mate, I'm a bombers fan but i think those cards look amazing. Good luck getting them signed and I hope it engages the boys in conversation when you get them signed :thumbsup:

Awesome work mate. Out of interest how did you print them off as I am keen to do the same thing but unsure how to go about it
Thanks mate! I printed them at Harvey Norman (though really, any place that prints photos will do), on size 6 x 4 glossy photo paper. I printed screenshots of the back and front of each card (the back and front of each card on one "photo").

I then cropped them to size and used double-sided sticky tape to stick them to blank cards.

yeah i agree would be great in gold coast and gws haha i know we cant pay you for them but would be great to just have some template as it would be greatfor everyones pc i reckon =)

yeah i agree would be great in gold coast and gws haha i know we cant pay you for them but would be great to just have some template as it would be greatfor everyones pc i reckon =)
Oops, sorry drama, I meant to respond to this post when I saw it but it completely slipped my mind and I only just saw it again :oops:

I would be more than happy to share the template. But given it's in a Microsoft Word document, I think the best way would be to email it.

If anyone wants the template send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you :)

Thanks mate that would be unreal and if u could help explain the process as I have made a few designs myself but unsure how to get them ready to print and how to turn into cards etc

Thanks mate that would be unreal and if u could help explain the process as I have made a few designs myself but unsure how to get them ready to print and how to turn into cards etc
Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send through the template and a written procedure. :)

Back
Top Bottom