Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Durant and other stars.

0kramrajnoc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marko Conjar
eBay User
okramrajnoc
COMC User
okramrajnoc
Hey Peeps, I'm looking for card lots of stars. Not looking to pay heaps as the majority or what I buy will be given away.
Lets see what bulk lots are out there, and if some are doubles, that will be fine.
Mostly after base stuff, but will look at jersey and parallels if the price is right.

Cheers

Marko

I will send you a ton of base that I've been looking to get rid of. I think I have your addy from a purchase you made a while ago

21744274_10159202964370109_181074410_n.jpg

Hey Peeps, I'm looking for card lots of stars. Not looking to pay heaps as the majority or what I buy will be given away.
Lets see what bulk lots are out there, and if some are doubles, that will be fine.
Mostly after base stuff, but will look at jersey and parallels if the price is right.

Cheers

Marko
Hi mate I've got 20 Various cheap inserts and about 100 commons from different years and brands of good players can send pics Hows $35 dlvd sound

Hey mate I have a bunch of base (stars and rooks) 16-17 Aficionado, 15-16 Hoops, 14-15 Excalibur plus some randoms Im happy to send if you cover postage.

Back
Top Bottom