Cruiser 1977

CRUISER77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
LEIGH
Hi all,

AKA card cruiser on AFLTCC with well over 100 trades/deals before we had a new setting that wiped trade history.
I have been participating over the course of the last year over here, previously a lurker
for the previous year getting the gist of how vast this mansion of a site is.

My interests are:

Scanlens VFL-Love taking want lists,finishing off trade sets to help others ,buying lots,e.t.c
Select AFL- Helping with Want lists,seeing tiger cards come up in a packet, did do insert set collecting for a while but no more.
Teamcoach- It's all about helping others with these ones now. Don't collect any of them. have mountains of albums,singles
near insert sets,e.t.c

Where do I see the card future- Virtual cards, larger exclusive hobby boxes 48-100 packets to bring all the flippers and breakers undone.
Only collectors will purchase a 2-3 K box in my estimation. We are becoming more like America with high quality box packaging
and box prices racing towards 1K and even over as select gain in profit on this huge boom. mixed feelings on that. With a surge in demand
and quality comes better stock but higher prices. Only the strong and/or very dedicated with a plan survive..Its an industry now.

I work as.. a card guy at the moment.. Have a diploma in professional writing and editing, Sales,business, I.T.
had a Summer as a TMO at A mail sorting center. And its true packages get thrown around. I was horrified.

Get in touch if you have select/scanlens/TC want/trade lists.. always happy to negotiate coin or Select /Scanlens in return.

And another thing. I now need 2 studies for cards. one for the collection and one for my trade. I know this hits many
of you in the feels. You are not alone.

Potential question for those willing to help
-Where is the VFL /old cards section for 1958 Atlantic- 1992 Regina?

Another question that continually comes up in my head that no one ever speaks about is..

Person A- Can you do better on your 2021 current popular team star player card. Cant afford that.
Person B- Well its quite rare and I've already actually discounted it too.
No problems I have many other cards I can work with to suit your budget from over 50 years of card series.
I have been collecting for decades and have something for everyone.
Person A- No I only want this super happy fun slide card from 2021 but I want it cheap..
Person B- Thats a shame. It came from a box that people are spending over 1,000 to get on ebay so hence the price.
Person A- !@#$
Person B- Umm....Ok. Have a great day.

Admit it. We've all been there.

Hi all,

AKA card cruiser on AFLTCC with well over 100 trades/deals before we had a new setting that wiped trade history.
I have been participating over the course of the last year over here, previously a lurker
for the previous year getting the gist of how vast this mansion of a site is.

My interests are:

Scanlens VFL-Love taking want lists,finishing off trade sets to help others ,buying lots,e.t.c
Select AFL- Helping with Want lists,seeing tiger cards come up in a packet, did do insert set collecting for a while but no more.
Teamcoach- It's all about helping others with these ones now. Don't collect any of them. have mountains of albums,singles
near insert sets,e.t.c

Where do I see the card future- Virtual cards, larger exclusive hobby boxes 48-100 packets to bring all the flippers and breakers undone.
Only collectors will purchase a 2-3 K box in my estimation. We are becoming more like America with high quality box packaging
and box prices racing towards 1K and even over as select gain in profit on this huge boom. mixed feelings on that. With a surge in demand
and quality comes better stock but higher prices. Only the strong and/or very dedicated with a plan survive..Its an industry now.

I work as.. a card guy at the moment.. Have a diploma in professional writing and editing, Sales,business, I.T.
had a Summer as a TMO at A mail sorting center. And its true packages get thrown around. I was horrified.

Get in touch if you have select/scanlens/TC want/trade lists.. always happy to negotiate coin or Select /Scanlens in return.

And another thing. I now need 2 studies for cards. one for the collection and one for my trade. I know this hits many
of you in the feels. You are not alone.

Potential question for those willing to help
-Where is the VFL /old cards section for 1958 Atlantic- 1992 Regina?
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom