Baseball Cross Sport Mailday(s)

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
I picked up a couple of cards recently. I get so few these days I thought I save them up for one posting :)

cards jan.jpg

Up top there is a through-the-mail auto of Michael DiVenuto. I sent a few cards from the 2008 Select series to some of my favorite state players but his was the only one I got back.

Second line is 3 Bogut GU's that I bought in a lot. I've noticed these days the GU's say "On the front ofthis card is a piece of memorabilia that has been certified...as having been used in an NBA game..." Didn't they used to say "Has been used by the player pictured" or something to that effect...Ah well.

3rd is a couple of baseball pickups...Chris Oxspring 2004 UD Future Watch 63/195 Auto and a Ryan Rowland Smith 2008 Sweet Spot Auto with a helmet embeded in it. My first RRS and I thought the helmet was cool. Not a GU though!

Thanks guys.

Rebecca - they look great in person!

Mat - Ryan really took off last year because there was all this hype about him being the first MLB player with a hyphonated last name...he has a ton of issues in 08, like Thompson I guess.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom