Crooked seller -

suihon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
Hi guys, is there a post where we can name and shame dodgy ebay sellers?? I've just been sold a fake card and want to make sure no one else has to go through the BS that I've had to go through with this particular seller.

matchboxcarcollector3

Sam

Last edited:
The seller is matchboxcarcollector3 and he has sold me a fake card via ebay. I caught him out after getting the card graded by BGS who verified that the card had been tampered with.

matchbocarcollector3 agreed to provide me a refund however after I returned the card he's decided not to give me a refund. He is also not responding to any communications and is using Paypal and Ebay processes against me. A scummy move by a scummy seller. Please reconsider doing business with this guy.

Let me know if anyone else has been burned by this guy.

Last edited:
Know of him but never bought from him. You should be able to get a refund but sucks he's using all the tools of the trade to scam you out your refund.

Another seller who'll cancel your bid if he thinks it isn't high enough & cancels best offers:

captmpl2- 14 positive feedbacks, 5 negs & each saying he canceled. I watched a card for 7 days only for him to cancel the bid w/ 48mins to go cause guess he thought the bid wasmt high enough. Obviously a blocked seller who's wiggled his way into a new acct somehow. On Instagram he "hitcards33"

Back
Top Bottom