pregra

Visca el Barça
Real Name
Preben
eBay User
pregra
COMC User
pregra
Got this in the mail today - my 339th CR7 card/sticker (whole collection can be viewed here).

2008_FuteraWFU_CR7_ruby47.png

Thanks for looking:thumbsup:

It's a ruby parallel from a set called 'Futera World Football Unique', released in 2008.
The Ronaldo ones are pretty hard to come by, I've only seen 3 or 4 on eBay during the last two years.

It's a ruby parallel from a set called 'Futera World Football Unique', released in 2008.
The Ronaldo ones are pretty hard to come by, I've only seen 3 or 4 on eBay during the last two years.

oh nice. i busted a box of the Futera world football 2007 the other day, gonna do a thread with pics in the busted section soon. really great products from Futera, very high quality base cards and inserts. i looked for a box of the 08 unique on ebay but havent been able to find any for sale. thinking i might just get another 07 if i cant find any. do you know who sells them still?

Looking forward to seing your break :) I've rarely seen Unique 08 boxes on the bay.
I bought one a couple of months ago directly from Futera but according to their website it's all sold out now...

Thanks for the nice comments you guys, I really appreciate it:)

Today I added another great card to the collection:

2004 Upper Deck Manchester United SPA #37 Gold Parallel 7/99 Jersey numbered:thumbsup:

cr7-1.jpg

Hi Pregra. Very nice Ronaldo set. Would you consider selling any of your Ronaldo cards?
In particular I'm after Ronaldo Red Parallel #67 from the 2004 SPA Set. It's the only one I'm missing from my entire Red Parallel set.

Anyway, let me know.

Cheers
Stefan

Back
Top Bottom