Cricket Video and DVD

The Mad Hatter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Hi all,

As well as cricket and NRL cards, I collect a lot of ephemera (tour guides, magazines, tickets, fixture cards, tazos, fast food tie ins, etc) and video/DVD.

I always seem to find on ebay a video/DVD I don't even remember being released. For example for the 1999/2000 season, there was a One Day video highlights called THE DOMINATORS. But the other day I found SUMMER OF GLORY 1999/2000 which was the Test highlights. Visual Entertainment Group (VEG) & Australian Cricket Video (ACV) used to have the licence, but it's with Village Roadshow now, I think.

So, my question is, do you have any cricket Test or One Day video tapes/DVDs, and if so, what are they called.

I have started a list here:

One Day Highlights:
Highlights of World Series 1992-1993 Season [Festival]
CRICKET CLASSICS Highlights of the 1993/94 World Series [Festival]
94/95 World Series Highlights [Roadshow Entertainment]
One Stormy Summer - The Official 95/96 World Series Cricket Highlights [ACV]
Summer Heat 99 (1998/99 C&U Series)
The Dominators - (1999/2000 C&U Series)

Test:
Ashes '93 - Border's Hat Trick [BBC]
Australian Test Series - Aust vs WI 1992/1993 [ACV]
Australian Test Series - Aust vs WI 1996/1997 [ACV]
The Battle For The Ashes 1998-1999 [ACV]
The Ashes 2005 - The Greatest Series [2/Entertain UK]
Ashes Glory - 2006-2007 [Roadshow Entertainment]
Amazing Adelaide - 2nd 2006/2007 3 Mobile Ashes Test [Roadshow Entertainment]
Ashes Series 2009 [2/Entertain UK]
The Ashes 2010/2011 : Official Highlights [Roadshow Entertainment]
Botham & Border's Ashes Clashes - 35 Years of Ashes Action - The Inside Story [Village Roadshow]
Cricket in the 50's/60's/70's/80's [ABC - 4 disc box set now]

World Cup Highlights:
1996 World Cup Cricket Highlights - Australia's Campaign [Festival]
Aussie Pride (Australia's 1999 World Cup Cricket Campaign) Video and DVD - [ACV]
One Day Wonders - The Review of Australia's Win at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003 [ABC]
ICC Cricket World Cup 2007

Misc:
Connoisseur Series - The Streak [Village Roadshow]
The Battle For The Tasman (25 Years celebrating Aust vs NZ OD Cricket) [Village Roadshow]
Six of the Best - 25 Years of Australian OD Cricket [Village Roadshow]
Glorious Summers - Celebrating 30 Years of Australian Cricket [Village Roadshow]
Gilchrist - Best of the Best [Village Roadshow]
Steve Waugh - A Perfect Day [Village Roadshow]
Michael Clarke - Coming of Age [Village Roadshow]

Ones I know of or am waiting to buy:
Aussie Assault 2000/2001
Bodyline - It's Just Not Cricket
Australian Test Series - Aust vs India 1980/81 [ACV]
Cricket's Greatest Wonders & Blunders
Connoisseur Series - The Vintage Performances [Village Roadshow]
Connoisseur Series - The The Modern Masters [Village Roadshow]
Kings of Speed
Glenn McGrath - The Will to Win
Captain Courageous
Steve Waugh
Ashes - Then & Now
Fight For The Ashes - The Complete 2005 Test Series Fight For The Ashes, The - The Complete 2005 Test Series (3 Disc Set)
CRICKET CLASSICS A Decade of World Series [Festival]
CRICKET CLASSICS Classic Test Finishes [Festival]
Cricket - One Day Wonders (was 6 or 8 tapes in a series released around 1993-95)
101 Greatest Moments (1992 ICC World Cup highlights)
World Cup Final & Semi-Finals (1992 ICC World Cup finals highlights)
1996 World Cup Cricket Highlights - The Catches [Festival]
1996 World Cup Cricket Highlights - The Finals [Festival]
The Official Review of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003 [ABC]
Calypso Summer 1960/61 vs WI
Deano - The Hits The Misses
Merv
Taylor's Heroes - 1995 Tour of the Caribbean.
Legends of Cricket - Australia [UK]
There's a number of Bradman videos / DVDs available also, as well as Benson & Hedges promo videos (sold with cigarettes back in the day).

I also have a 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup highlights DVD coming in the mail.

I am sure there's plenty of others, so if anyone has any details, let me know and I will add them to this list, and over time try to update the producing company, running time, etc.

On a personal nature, if anyone has a sealed Aussie Assault 2000/2001 video or DVD, drop me a PM. In fact, if you have any cricket DVD or videos floating around you don't want, drop me a PM too.

I have a 1998 video " The Invincibles". At one stage I also had "Waugh in the Windies" 1995 tour.

i have a stack of full days play fo test cricket from the 1970s and the 200/7 ashes series and stuff from inbetween on dvd

i also have heaps of random highlights taped from teh tv of games throughout the 90s

i have a stack of full days play fo test cricket from the 1970s and the 200/7 ashes series and stuff from inbetween on dvd

i also have heaps of random highlights taped from teh tv of games throughout the 90s
How to get in touch with you mate.

Hi all,

As well as cricket and NRL cards, I collect a lot of ephemera (tour guides, magazines, tickets, fixture cards, tazos, fast food tie ins, etc) and video/DVD.

I always seem to find on ebay a video/DVD I don't even remember being released. For example for the 1999/2000 season, there was a One Day video highlights called THE DOMINATORS. But the other day I found SUMMER OF GLORY 1999/2000 which was the Test highlights. Visual Entertainment Group (VEG) & Australian Cricket Video (ACV) used to have the licence, but it's with Village Roadshow now, I think.

So, my question is, do you have any cricket Test or One Day video tapes/DVDs, and if so, what are they called.

I have started a list here:

One Day Highlights:
Highlights of World Series 1992-1993 Season [Festival]
CRICKET CLASSICS Highlights of the 1993/94 World Series [Festival]
94/95 World Series Highlights [Roadshow Entertainment]
One Stormy Summer - The Official 95/96 World Series Cricket Highlights [ACV]
Summer Heat 99 (1998/99 C&U Series)
The Dominators - (1999/2000 C&U Series)

Test:
Ashes '93 - Border's Hat Trick [BBC]
Australian Test Series - Aust vs WI 1992/1993 [ACV]
Australian Test Series - Aust vs WI 1996/1997 [ACV]
The Battle For The Ashes 1998-1999 [ACV]
The Ashes 2005 - The Greatest Series [2/Entertain UK]
Ashes Glory - 2006-2007 [Roadshow Entertainment]
Amazing Adelaide - 2nd 2006/2007 3 Mobile Ashes Test [Roadshow Entertainment]
Ashes Series 2009 [2/Entertain UK]
The Ashes 2010/2011 : Official Highlights [Roadshow Entertainment]
Botham & Border's Ashes Clashes - 35 Years of Ashes Action - The Inside Story [Village Roadshow]
Cricket in the 50's/60's/70's/80's [ABC - 4 disc box set now]

World Cup Highlights:
1996 World Cup Cricket Highlights - Australia's Campaign [Festival]
Aussie Pride (Australia's 1999 World Cup Cricket Campaign) Video and DVD - [ACV]
One Day Wonders - The Review of Australia's Win at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003 [ABC]
ICC Cricket World Cup 2007

Misc:
Connoisseur Series - The Streak [Village Roadshow]
The Battle For The Tasman (25 Years celebrating Aust vs NZ OD Cricket) [Village Roadshow]
Six of the Best - 25 Years of Australian OD Cricket [Village Roadshow]
Glorious Summers - Celebrating 30 Years of Australian Cricket [Village Roadshow]
Gilchrist - Best of the Best [Village Roadshow]
Steve Waugh - A Perfect Day [Village Roadshow]
Michael Clarke - Coming of Age [Village Roadshow]

Ones I know of or am waiting to buy:
Aussie Assault 2000/2001
Bodyline - It's Just Not Cricket
Australian Test Series - Aust vs India 1980/81 [ACV]
Cricket's Greatest Wonders & Blunders
Connoisseur Series - The Vintage Performances [Village Roadshow]
Connoisseur Series - The The Modern Masters [Village Roadshow]
Kings of Speed
Glenn McGrath - The Will to Win
Captain Courageous
Steve Waugh
Ashes - Then & Now
Fight For The Ashes - The Complete 2005 Test Series Fight For The Ashes, The - The Complete 2005 Test Series (3 Disc Set)
CRICKET CLASSICS A Decade of World Series [Festival]
CRICKET CLASSICS Classic Test Finishes [Festival]
Cricket - One Day Wonders (was 6 or 8 tapes in a series released around 1993-95)
101 Greatest Moments (1992 ICC World Cup highlights)
World Cup Final & Semi-Finals (1992 ICC World Cup finals highlights)
1996 World Cup Cricket Highlights - The Catches [Festival]
1996 World Cup Cricket Highlights - The Finals [Festival]
The Official Review of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003 [ABC]
Calypso Summer 1960/61 vs WI
Deano - The Hits The Misses
Merv
Taylor's Heroes - 1995 Tour of the Caribbean.
Legends of Cricket - Australia [UK]
There's a number of Bradman videos / DVDs available also, as well as Benson & Hedges promo videos (sold with cigarettes back in the day).

I also have a 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup highlights DVD coming in the mail.

I am sure there's plenty of others, so if anyone has any details, let me know and I will add them to this list, and over time try to update the producing company, running time, etc.

On a personal nature, if anyone has a sealed Aussie Assault 2000/2001 video or DVD, drop me a PM. In fact, if you have any cricket DVD or videos floating around you don't want, drop me a PM too.

Can we get in touch mate ??

hi Matthew Andrew here wanted to ask do you have anything on the test series from 1983-84 Australia v Pakistan mainly looking for the 1st test up to the fourth test already have 5th test highlights regards andrew

hi Matthew Andrew here wanted to ask do you have anything on the test series from 1983-84 Australia v Pakistan mainly looking for the 1st test up to the fourth test already have 5th test highlights regards andrew

Sorry mate. I don't have those. I only buy the offical DVDs / videos as they came out and I didn't get that one.

I have in very good quality.

Back
Top Bottom