For Sale Cricket cards - various years / sets

Hi mate, do you have any spares (or if willing to break your set) of tubby, gurusinha, or ranatunga. I'm missing those three. Please let me know. Cheers

Thanks alot mate. Direct debit is ok. I just need to know what condition they are in and would also like to see a pic if thats ok. Cheers.

No probs mate. Thanks for that. I might get you to send them to me one at a time. If the first one arrives without any issues, I'll grab the other two straight after. Cheers.

Pics as requested
Thanks
Wayne

73ED3C85-70C6-4D3F-ACA0-A911C14CCD39.jpeg

B5C1F448-B7F4-4DD4-A4EC-34195F418726.jpeg

Thanks Wayne. Can you please send me Arjuna Ranatunga (#10) first?
If you give me bank details I'll debit $7.
Are you sending it in a soft sleeve inside a hard top loader? How do you pack your cards?
Cheers.

Hi Wayne,

If you could sandwhich the toploader between two pieces of cardboard then wrap it in gald wrapp before putting it inside the padded bag that would be great. It rains intermittently in my area so glad wrap protects against rain damage. Package still remains light.

Also, can you please confirm that your bank details below are correct. I'm about to make the payment. Thanks

Confirmation.jpg

Confirmation.jpg

If your confident that the top loader is hard enough that the card wont bend, then put that into a zip lock bag and send inside the padded bag.

It would be good if you could send it this weekend because I need it before 1st August. Do you think it will arrive from WA to VIC before this date??

No probs. Please send to:

Chath Silva
No.1 Laurel Avenue
Doveton 3177
VIC

***Can you please confirm your banks details on the form image I had supplied earlier? If all good I can make the payment now.

Cheers

No probs, I thought so too....
I'll just do it tomorrow morning.
Let me know when you are ready to post it.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom