Cricket cards back from CSG!

benzito80

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Among the first cricket cards back from CSG - cool to see them in holders!

1644357866944.png
1644357892146.png
1644357916578.png

Thanks! Yes and CSG seems to be particularly tough on Cricket Attax surfaces even though it's a series problem - not an individual card one.
I’m surprised they are so harsh on the surfacing, for me the worst part of that series is then entering and the edges

Thanks! For me it was just a matter of getting a really nice price with CSG (less than $11 per card) since I sent bulk along with a bunch of basketball cards. There aren't many graded cricket cards period but they are also more lax than PSA and SGC in accepting obscure series like Center Fresh. My most valuable cricket cards are graded with PSA just because they have the highest resale value if I decide to move them.

Thanks! For me it was just a matter of getting a really nice price with CSG (less than $11 per card) since I sent bulk along with a bunch of basketball cards. There aren't many graded cricket cards period but they are also more lax than PSA and SGC in accepting obscure series like Center Fresh. My most valuable cricket cards are graded with PSA just because they have the highest resale value if I decide to move them.

Fair enough! Sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom