Cricket Card Price Guide!

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Thanks To johnsmithysmithy for the idea and thanks to all for the support!
Whilst watching a boring Geelong V Melbourne match today i was able to compile a spreadsheet of all the retail series from 1993 onwards. It is not the definative edition yet so please feel free to update any of the missing information.

Please email me at [email protected] to take part in this much needed reference guide. i will send you an excell spreadsheet with room for you to fill in all the blanks!
I will not publish any private information and the average for high price and low price will appear in the final sheet!

I encourage all the cricket Mafia to send in their values and let as many people know as we can so we can establish a definative price guide for Australian Cricket cards.
You can add all the info you have on scanlens/Stimorol (Liam), Suncrust (Brad) Double Trouble (Wayne) and Krazy Kricket (Ron).

I will put a link to this thread on the main page!
Looking forward to working with you all
Dan

Omissions!
I will add the production run details when i have them all and Tim has agreed to work out the issue of each insert based on those details!

Others to be added;
MW1 Signature from 96 World cup series
'Players Series' cards from Decider series
Cheers
Dan

I have just received the 'Futera File' Very interesting reading, lots of info about production runs, problems etc!

My list is building! How is yours?

Did you know the AB holos very released in 2 batches of 4000 and many were destroyed because of lack of quality with only 1890 in packs! Many seem to fall into dealers hands!

Thanks to Brad! First one in!

I know there is a few omissions! The Futera file is a never ending source of info. but we will tighten those up for the finished product!
Cheers Dan

No doubt i am among friends when i say i have been up late a lot lately so i have been able to collate the lists of card values and have written a brief commentary of all the modern sets, i will post my commentary but will only send the completed lists to those who took the time to send theirs in, what you guys do with it is up to you!
It was a fun exercise and it raises a few questions that can be disscussed at length on the forums!
cheers
Dan

Back
Top Bottom