Craziest price this year?

There is a guy on another board going for a lot of the #/5 Garnett cards....

I haven't got the link but some crazy person was going after the 1st numbered base cards, and got a Jordan and Lebron base numbered for something ridiculous like $400??

ta, couple of decent cards on bay atm i want to pickup

nah aint seen that listed yet, think this is the first jersey #'d exquisite listed. hoping some more of them show up, would be nice to get a jersey #d master set.

i was chasing this but got a bit pricey for me, might go after it again if another is listed. Im waiting for Attyball to list his, he got a couple of boozers in his last bunch of breaks.

2007-08 Exquisite BOOZER HOWARD ALDRIDGE 3JSYS AUTOS /3 - eBay (item 380059303398 end time Sep-04-08 11:44:36 PDT)

ta, couple of decent cards on bay atm i want to pickup

nah aint seen that listed yet, think this is the first jersey #'d exquisite listed. hoping some more of them show up, would be nice to get a jersey #d master set.

i was chasing this but got a bit pricey for me, might go after it again if another is listed. Im waiting for Attyball to list his, he got a couple of boozers in his last bunch of breaks.

2007-08 Exquisite BOOZER HOWARD ALDRIDGE 3JSYS AUTOS /3 - eBay (item 380059303398 end time Sep-04-08 11:44:36 PDT)

Awww man so I wouldn;t be appreciated for bidding on the Boozer #5/225 if it appears for my set? :p

Contact Attyball and see if he still has them. He may not list them cause he sells alot of his stuff in a shop over there too. Alot of big collectors over there.

Back
Top Bottom