Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
What about that for a game of footy. Great finale to the season.
The best possible result and the game had everything.
Brady 505 yards & 3 TD's on the losing team - unbelievable.
Nick Foles MVP - what odds on that when Wentz went down in November?

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already though - can't wait till the Draft.

Yeah, pretty enthralling game that came right down to the wire ! And a great result I reckon! Pity Nick Foles didn't play like that when he was with us!

Worst part of the day was the half time show. Nothing against Timberlake, just thought it was pretty rubbish !

Yeah, pretty enthralling game that came right down to the wire ! And a great result I reckon! Pity Nick Foles didn't play like that when he was with us!

Worst part of the day was the half time show. Nothing against Timberlake, just thought it was pretty rubbish !
Ha, didn't pay much attention to that but it seemed like one long continuous song (and not a very good one).
It was good to see Philly get some good calls too. I thought both TD's were OK.

Ha, didn't pay much attention to that but it seemed like one long continuous song (and not a very good one).
It was good to see Philly get some good calls too. I thought both TD's were OK.

Yeah, agree on the calls, I think it would have been very dangerous to have overturned either of them - they both looked good to me as well.

They have to fix that whole "Is it a catch" thing as it's really ruining the game. So much time being spent talking about if a catch matches the rules that the play itself is being overlooked. I thought both were pretty amazing efforts today, but you've got the commentators totally perplexed and unable to tell the audience whether it was a catch or not. Detracts from the game. Just go back to having control and two feet down and let the decision be made by the officials on the field.

Back
Top Bottom