Cowboys Player Worn Jerseys

Noark-99

One Day! Cowboys!
Real Name
Mirren Lucas
eBay User
Noark-99
Not cards, but in the last few years I have been working on getting a few player worn jerseys. You don't realise how many jerseys your team has until you start buying them!

I'm working on putting together a set of 17 different jerseys of the premiership players. Have a few doubles, unfortunately. Hoping to trade / sell a few!

Hoping to one day get Tariq Sims to personalise the white heritage jersey to me!

IMG_6371.JPG IMG_5855.JPG IMG_6181.JPG IMG_6182.JPG IMG_7716.JPG IMG_7417.JPG IMG_7419.JPG IMG_7421.JPG IMG_6956.JPG IMG_6958.JPG IMG_6959.JPG IMG_6960.JPG IMG_6961.JPG IMG_8211.JPG

IMG_8212.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

Last edited:
Not cards, but in the last few years I have been working on getting a few player worn jerseys. You don't release how many jerseys your team has until you start buying them!

I'm working on putting together a set of 17 different jerseys of the premiership players. Have a few doubles, unfortunately. Hoping to trade / sell a few!

Hoping to one day get Tariq Sims to personalise the white heritage jersey to me!

IMG_6371.JPG IMG_5855.JPG IMG_6181.JPG IMG_6182.JPG IMG_7716.JPG IMG_7417.JPG IMG_7419.JPG IMG_7421.JPG IMG_6956.JPG IMG_6958.JPG IMG_6959.JPG IMG_6960.JPG IMG_6961.JPG IMG_8211.JPG IMG_8212.JPG IMG_8213.JPG
Mirren, that is one massive haul, I absolutely love it.

That looks stunning.

I'm yet to really dip my toe in the player worn.

I've bid on a couple of Souths ones but not won. I only ever really wanted a Dave Tyrrell and a Luke Stuart.

That looks stunning.

I'm yet to really dip my toe in the player worn.

I've bid on a couple of Souths ones but not won. I only ever really wanted a Dave Tyrrell and a Luke Stuart.

Yeah I got Thurston first. Then it started the same need I have for cards. Best part about jerseys is some are one offs. And you never see them again!

Love it! :)

Happy to add a Scott Bolton - the man behind the scenes!!

IMG_8365.JPG
IMG_8366.JPG

Against all my rules, a second jersey of Michael Morgan. I got a heap of Tariq Sims jerseys when I started collecting jerseys. Since then decided on only one of a player. BUT. Morgan is a fav!

IMG_8434.JPG
IMG_8435.JPG
IMG_8436.JPG

Very nice adds to your collection, I love seeing the new additions you get. At this rate I don't think a room will be efficient enough for all your jerseys, you will need another whole house for all of them haha

Very nice adds to your collection, I love seeing the new additions you get. At this rate I don't think a room will be efficient enough for all your jerseys, you will need another whole house for all of them haha

Ive focused more on jerseys than cards this year! Actually like them more these days too! But it's a more expensive hobby!

At this stage they're all stored in one box!! Thinking of framing all the nines jerseys this year exactly the same way! Think it'll look great in my hallway!
Make sure you have some moth balls.
I have about 30 signed dragons ones hanging in the cupboard and 5 framed on the walls at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom