Leonie
Nice Jersey, huge siggy.. very happy.
Appears to been washed not much smell.
COA letter came with it..
IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

I was contemplating whether to get the 17 - 1 to sign the jersey too. Due to the size of Ashton's siggy, i'm very hesitant.
What's people thoughts on that?

I think it's great as is...... Although I think they should be signed on the front and the back so the option is available to frame either side.....

Yes. Love pink, liked the jersey, cldnt afford JT's, who is my fav player, though he dosent play for the Ceagles. Wanted a pink 1. Money going to a good cause.. It could be a new collecting venture.. Love these fancy jerseys..
Don't worry a Ceagles will make the PC sometime. Eyeing off a Sea Eagles camo jersey from last yr at the moment.

Yes. Love pink, liked the jersey, cldnt afford JT's, who is my fav player, though he dosent play for the Ceagles. Wanted a pink 1. Money going to a good cause.. It could be a new collecting venture.. Love these fancy jerseys..
Don't worry a Ceagles will make the PC sometime. Eyeing off a Sea Eagles camo jersey from last yr at the moment.

good call, if your after another game worn jersey I have one available http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/game-worn-jersey-with-coa.145015/

I want to get a few titans ones, just have to wait till they do auctions :)

Back
Top Bottom