Cow Corner Cricket Characters Cards 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
Thought I would put up a formal thread. Both Signature and Regular sets are now available.

Signature Set $225 plus postage
Regular Set $55 plus postage

cow1.jpg

cow8.jpg

cow9.jpg

www.nazimcricket.com/cigs2.php?p_link2=cow

www.facebook.com/cricketcharacterscards

www.nazimcricket.com/ireland.php

Last edited:
Thanks Naz,

I now have my sets of signed and standard cards, they were extremely well packaged and arrived safe and sound.
In hand they are sensational, the card quality is great, the caricatures are brilliant and the logo (Cow Corner) is superb and well thought out.
The signature cards are sharp and well positioned by 2 great legends of the game.
It has already been mentioned to get behind Naz and so we all should.
This is his first venture which will not disappoint the discerning collector.
Hopefully if we get behind Naz on this great set he will be encouraged to do another series.
Go Cow Corner you good thing. Love them Naz =D>

regards Russell :thumbsup:

dear naz,
do u have a dan vettori signature card for trade/sale thats not personally signed by him but when u get the card its signed by him

yep im showing them to a bunch of collectors tomorrow at my district match, hopefully get some more interest for your and maybe a group order, a friend of mine is asking where is his card in the set lol (sa cricketer)

yep im showing them to a bunch of collectors tomorrow at my district match, hopefully get some more interest for your and maybe a group order, a friend of mine is asking where is his card in the set lol (sa cricketer)

That would be fantastic :)

Tell your friend we'll put him in the next series :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom