Cousins - What reali grinds my gears!!

All ill say is:

The whole problem is it went into the form of an "addiction" which is classified as an illness and therefore help is needed. He got stepped down from captain as he wasnt peforming his duties as you mentioned of "setting an example" and unfortunately things just took a tumble from there into the events related /substance related issues!
He then progressed forward with public apoligie and then recognition of substance abuse and really West Coast should have taken him back and defended him on his last incident with the car where nothing really happened (but enough was enough at that point) and was the whole reason for his "sacking" and "disrepute offence".

But now West Coast has definetly turned its culture around and would be one of the cleanest of all clubs, having a very youthful spirit amongst the group. This whole issue has just been cycling for soo long and is pretty annoying.

Isn't by creating a thread like this just adding to the extra attention??
Therefore just contradicting the whole point of the little rant.
Just my thoughts,
but glad to see him back not only for the game, but himself =]

All ill say is:

The whole problem is it went into the form of an "addiction" which is classified as an illness and therefore help is needed. He got stepped down from captain as he wasnt peforming his duties as you mentioned of "setting an example" and unfortunately things just took a tumble from there into the events related /substance related issues!
He then progressed forward with public apoligie and then recognition of substance abuse and really West Coast should have taken him back and defended him on his last incident with the car where nothing really happened (but enough was enough at that point) and was the whole reason for his "sacking" and "disrepute offence".

But now West Coast has definetly turned its culture around and would be one of the cleanest of all clubs, having a very youthful spirit amongst the group. This whole issue has just been cycling for soo long and is pretty annoying.

Just my thoughts,

lol I doubt the media or cousins will read this thread, but I see your point mate.

You're all just jealous cause your teams didn't have the intestinal fortitude to select a player who will improve your club....he doesn't have to be a superstar (and is unlikely to be) but he may well be the best value final pick of any draft in history!!:p

Having said that I agrre that the media has a lot to answer for as far as the coverage goes.:mad:

And while we're on players getting second chances.....why didn't any team give Lawrence Angwin a second (or possibly third) chance??:rolleyes::blink::eek:

Carlton gave lawrence angwin several chances before they delisted him. turning up to training on drugs was just the last straw

Carlton gave lawrence angwin several chances before they delisted him. turning up to training on drugs was just the last straw

It probably didn't come across, but my comment was tongue in cheek...Angwin also got a chance or 2 with Adelaide....perhaps the difference between he and Ben was Angwin was no superstar.

What about Shane Crawford and botox, surely that is drug abuse??

The guy retires and he can't even frown about it. not one line!

All ill say is:

Just my thoughts,

West Coast did take him back...and he relapsed so they ditched him. He had clear guidelines for coming back and failed them...again.

And you don't honestly view the car thing as nothing do you? :lol:

The Karma in this story is that his Hamstring will go very early on ! thats my tip with the awaited comback....

I am not a fan of his but he has already been hung out to dry over all of this so you have to at least give him a fair go IMO

Post of the year! :D

I'm not happy it happened, but what the hell were the Richmond coaching staff thinking throwing him back out into a game that Richmond couldn't win? :blink:

The Karma in this story is that his Hamstring will go very early on ! thats my tip with the awaited comback....

I am not a fan of his but he has already been hung out to dry over all of this so you have to at least give him a fair go IMO

i thought of exactly this post when it happened. you could actually feel the sense of disbelief go through the richmond crowd when cuz went down.

The bastard found another way to get into the media every day for the next 6 weeks! :mad: :lol:

Nah hope he comes back from this...I thought of collectorsGalore's post too when it happened...

Back
Top Bottom