Court Kings Retail

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Did anybody else grab some of this?

I have 2 boxes at EB waiting for me.

I wonder if it will go like Mosaic? I don't wanna be that guy but I may sell. But I do love to bust 😏

I picked up my 5 box preorder yesterday, and I am going to open them. I am just too much of a gambling collector haha.

Price is crazy for them, $128USD on DA right now:

1593065007966.png

I picked up my 5 box preorder yesterday, and I am going to open them. I am just too much of a gambling collector haha.

Price is crazy for them, $128USD on DA right now:

1593065007966.png

After I posted I just had a look on ebay.

They're selling for $110 - $120 USD here.

The Acetate Rookies look amazing though..some nice stuff.

Yeah it's interesting, could be the shiny new product current year factor. Maybe they look better? Zion superhype? Maybe they are a lower print run though I would doubt that.

The fact that you get more cards from the Blasters than the Hobby boxes is still strange to me also.

I will reserve my decision when he makes the All-star team next season;)

Yeah it's interesting, could be the shiny new product current year factor. Maybe they look better? Zion superhype? Maybe they are a lower print run though I would doubt that.

The fact that you get more cards from the Blasters than the Hobby boxes is still strange to me also.

Did you open these? Thoughts?

I'll get mine when I get to Brissy next week..still uncertain. I'm personally not as hyped about this as Mosaic. Even though I've always though CK is a quality product.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of this stuff.

None on ebay now but box prices have dropped a little.

I will pick mine up Wed and then decide.

I'd sell if I got these at pre - order price. Just not a fan of it and it seems Zion and Ja were way more common in this stuff so I don't think prices will hold apart from the numbered and SP stuff.

I'd sell if I got these at pre - order price. Just not a fan of it and it seems Zion and Ja were way more common in this stuff so I don't think prices will hold apart from the numbered and SP stuff.

Zion Acetate RC is selling for $150 - $200 USD and you get 2 Acetates per box on average.

I think I should get 4 Acetates out of 2 boxes. Not sure how many in the set but that's a solid chance.

I'm leaning towards selling my boxes but only because I'm broke at the moment.

What’s the pre-order price?
I’m looking for some boxes

ship has long sailed mate! that was the point, pre-order was 60 or 70, now at 130, 140, 150 etc

mosaic was 20 for cello packs and was up to 70 when they were at their height after release but dropping back now can get for 45

I busted 2 blaster boxes of CK. One was amazing and one was meh. I think they've probably reached their peak $ soon. Might go to $180 max. But some people just love CK so if you're one of them you should be right. It was what you'd expect from CK. Mosaic on the other hand was awesome. Blasters and cello packs delivered well for me. I'm sitting on a lot of cello packs waiting for the price to go back up when everyone realises how much better they are.

Back
Top Bottom