Couple of PSAs - Curry and Trae

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
First crack at getting cards graded, very happy with the Trae 10, moved its value up by about 3x.

Curry just the 9 but it’s the only Optic Dimes Green /5 in their system so that’s good to know.

0B3FB630-8A3D-4C23-B8CD-F01FD498516F.jpeg
4DE34874-2E4E-41E0-81E5-C8AB46E94133.jpeg

I'm always a bit self conscious when it comes to grading cards - if I could pick 9s or 10s every time I'd take that as a win! did you do it via group submission? What was the per cad cost and turnaround time if you don;t my asking.

I'm always a bit self conscious when it comes to grading cards - if I could pick 9s or 10s every time I'd take that as a win! did you do it via group submission? What was the per cad cost and turnaround time if you don;t my asking.

I sent 6 cards in October to Laine Pearce who is doing it, Facebook group is PSA Grading Submissions Australia or similar. For these 2 they were valued at above $100USD so they cost $32 each including postage basic to me. I think the others which are lower end will be $16 each unless PSA decide the grading increases their value a lot. I’ve sent Kawhi and AD Prizm RCs so they may be valued a lot higher if they get 10s.

Grading prices are going up, the turnaround times are pushing out due to them being flooded (BGS is the same) and PSA themselves have suspended service at the moment as California State Govt is closing non essential services. So I was lucky I got these back now.

I sent 6 cards in October to Laine Pearce who is doing it, Facebook group is PSA Grading Submissions Australia or similar. For these 2 they were valued at above $100USD so they cost $32 each including postage basic to me. I think the others which are lower end will be $16 each unless PSA decide the grading increases their value a lot. I’ve sent Kawhi and AD Prizm RCs so they may be valued a lot higher if they get 10s.

Grading prices are going up, the turnaround times are pushing out due to them being flooded (BGS is the same) and PSA themselves have suspended service at the moment as California State Govt is closing non essential services. So I was lucky I got these back now.

And with the dollar on the move south it really depends on how good your eye is! Expensive exercise to get an 8 back...

How did I miss this thread? So good mate, beautiful cards and I'm really appreciating the psa9's at the moment, so many bargains to be had, been finding some super low pops with those

they'd look even sweeter in person, congrats!

ps. whats up with the black edited lines on your pics?? is that where theres a serial number or something, and you'd rather keep them numbers private? im just trying to understandthe reasoning behind it. thanks mate

they'd look even sweeter in person, congrats!

ps. whats up with the black edited lines on your pics?? is that where theres a serial number or something, and you'd rather keep them numbers private? im just trying to understandthe reasoning behind it. thanks mate
Yes it’s the PSA serial number. Not totally sure of the risk but have seen Others cover them up so figured I would to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom