Couple of PC fillers and The Black Mamba

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hey guys, was going to hold off on a mailday till some more cards arrived but they where taking too long and im bored so you get some now lol

First off the finishing touch to my 90's Platinum Medallion base completion. Still need the 97-98 Greats platinum variant (i believe its from series 2) to complete the full master set.

99-00 Fleer Platinum Medallion #/50
CC019560-orig.jpg

Now an Auto i've been trying to get for ages

99-00 MVP Prosigns (I now have both the regular and Gold #/25 versions!)
8D86572B-orig.jpg

And to finish things off a little Mamba (which will be on its way to its new home next week)

E562574D-orig.jpg

TTL :thumbsup:

Prosigns sig is sweet! I remember how hard they were to come by, let alone the gold version! Love the looks of that Kobe :p

epic stuff mate....good luck on the GOTG platinum...you checked all yours that should be numbered? i found one that was a bankruptcy when i thought i had them all so had to go find it again..im sweet now though but might want to check in case you havent

Cheers fellas.

epic stuff mate....good luck on the GOTG platinum...you checked all yours that should be numbered? i found one that was a bankruptcy when i thought i had them all so had to go find it again..im sweet now though but might want to check in case you havent
Cheers slobs, yeah all are stamped except the 96-97 which weren't stamped anyway right?

Nice looking pro sign auto - I don't think I even have a single platinum medallion so kudos on being so close to the rainbow!

Nice looking pro sign auto - I don't think I even have a single platinum medallion so kudos on being so close to the rainbow!
Cheers Skip, platinums are a mongrel to find. I got lucky with the 96-97s, Burbank had all 3 come up at the same time. The 97-98 Greats of the game one is proving to be a ridiculous card to find though.

Back
Top Bottom