Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey everybody!

Just a simple mailday here with a couple of nice PC items.

Drummond jumbo acetate GU /75 - Pretty sweet jumbo GU card. I like the acetate finish to it as well.

Drummond certified gold patch /25 - One of my nicer Drummond patches and got it for a steal as well.

Aminu brilliance jumbo patch /10 - I think this is a really underrated patch set IMO as I love these cards.

Thanks for looking and I should hopefully be back soon with a cracker of a mailday!

Wow love the Aminu so much Benn :hearts: !!!! Where have you find it ? In the school bag of Dora the explorer ?

Would love the same please if you see an other think about me my friend ;)

yep the brilliance patches are very underrated , i would love to get a big k love one to /15 but so hard to find...... well done mate , also love the Drummond patch to , i htink i have him in a pistons booklet that im going to sell ,

Reactions: KB.
Lovely additions mate :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, I knew you'd be a fan of the drummonds!

Love the Drummonds!

Thanks, there have been some nice cards of his to pick up lately.

Very nice patches mate!

Yeah I'm loving these patches.

yep the brilliance patches are very underrated , i would love to get a big k love one to /15 but so hard to find...... well done mate , also love the Drummond patch to , i htink i have him in a pistons booklet that im going to sell ,

I did a search and there are some CRAZY patches in the set. Like you said tho they are super hard to find. I guess cause nobody is busting the product.

Awesome patches, mate!

-Brandon

Thanks buddy!
Wow love the Aminu so much Benn :hearts: !!!! Where have you find it ? In the school bag of Dora the explorer ?

Would love the same please if you see an other think about me my friend ;)

I find it hard to pass on a nice Aminu patch but if I find more I let you know my friend!

drummond is a beast nice patchs

Yeah he definitely is. I got a pretty nice PC of him going too!

The jumbo patch is brilliant! :woot: see what I did there? :p

I see what you did and it was brilliant.

Do you mind if I ask ho much you purchased the drummond for? thinking of getting one myself if I see one and I'm just wondering if its in my price range.

Back
Top Bottom