Could this be fake???

Fake or Authentic

• Authentic

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the burden of proof should always fall on the accuser, especially in this case since there is evidence presented to prove the legitimacy of the card...

Well you would say that wouldn't you? Being owner of the card and all...

Congrats on your purchase anyways, hope he turns into a superstar and will rise in value for ya

Well, the man just basically said what I have been trying to say which is if you (not you) think it's fake then call Upper Deck and give them the case number I provided on here and let Upper Deck tell them all about it.

Yeah I think it's going to be a card that only rises in value as game by game he just gets better and better then he already is at his age. Last year he didn't have much of an outside game, now he's knocking down his outside shots with great consistency and has added the 3 to this arsenal. Pretty soon he'll basically be unguardable if he keeps it up. Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it :thumbsup:

We cant just ring upper deck.. It costs a fortune to call U.S.A from Australia... Im still very suspicious..

We cant just ring upper deck.. It costs a fortune to call U.S.A from Australia... Im still very suspicious..

I don't know what to tell you on that one. Nothing to be suspicious about is all I can really tell you. But until you hear it from UD yourself my word is just my word on here I guess.

Back
Top Bottom