Could this be fake???

Fake or Authentic

• Authentic

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys, Chicago here I am the new owner of this card and I wanted to take the time to tell you that the card is %100 legit.

I traded for the card this past weekend at a sports memorabilia show here in Illinois and before I traded for it I contacted Upper Deck and they confirmed the autograph, the #1 under his name and the "First Overall Pick" inscription was indeed all signed by Derrick Rose himself. If you look on the bottom of the letter it shows a case number. All you do is call Upper Deck at 1-800-873-7332 and run that number by them which is 00032142 and they will tell you all about the legitimacy of the card.

The original owner who owns SportsDome Cardshop in Wisconson is a really nice guy and I just wanted to clear his name as well as the legitimacy of the card itself. It's a definite 1/1, never will be another one like it. And before you ask lol, yes the girl was there also, and yes she is a really cute nice girl. Take care mates!

I'll take your word for it. In that case, the video is the fake! Cause that package has definitely been opened prior to the video and they weren't even excited or surprised to see an Inscribed D.Rose Exquisite Rookie. Must have opened it up, got all that excitement done and then resealed and made a video.

I'll take your word for it. In that case, the video is the fake! Cause that package has definitely been opened prior to the video and they weren't even excited or surprised to see an Inscribed D.Rose Exquisite Rookie. Must have opened it up, got all that excitement done and then resealed and made a video.

Oh ok, yeah that I couldn't tell you. They very well could of done that yes but you see alot of people do that after they open their cases of exquisite and do a replay breakdown of it all on youtube. But I know what you're sayin bud

Hi guys, Chicago here I am the new owner of this card and I wanted to take the time to tell you that the card is %100 legit.

I traded for the card this past weekend at a sports memorabilia show here in Illinois and before I traded for it I contacted Upper Deck and they confirmed the autograph, the #1 under his name and the "First Overall Pick" inscription was indeed all signed by Derrick Rose himself. If you look on the bottom of the letter it shows a case number. All you do is call Upper Deck at 1-800-873-7332 and run that number by them which is 00032142 and they will tell you all about the legitimacy of the card.

The original owner who owns SportsDome Cardshop in Wisconson is a really nice guy and I just wanted to clear his name as well as the legitimacy of the card itself. It's a definite 1/1, never will be another one like it. And before you ask lol, yes the girl was there also, and yes she is a really cute nice girl. Take care mates!

Card was NOT a redemption, it was a replacement for one he originally pulled that was not what it was suppose to be. Call Upper Derck and ask them youself :)

Why did you feel the need to come and justify your card on an Aussie trading forum? :blink:

GENERAL SITE RULES

a) Your first post on OzCardTrader.com.au should be an introduction, with a brief profile on you and your collecting interests. This should be done before contributing any other posts to the site.

:wave:

Why did you feel the need to come and justify your card on an Aussie trading forum? :blink:

GENERAL SITE RULES

a) Your first post on OzCardTrader.com.au should be an introduction, with a brief profile on you and your collecting interests. This should be done before contributing any other posts to the site.

You tell him Scott ;)

Such a narc Scott :p

.........So i'm off to Ozcard solitary confinement?

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 04:58 PM ----------

I'd like to know who the 4 people who voted "REAL" were...

Probably Collingwood supporters :p

Everyone is entitled to an opinion Jack.... Some people just don't make smart ones :whistle:

Speaking of Jack i'm going to have another :D

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 05:00 PM ----------

All you do is call Upper Deck at 1-800-873-7332 and run that number by them which is 00032142 and they will tell you all about the legitimacy of the card.

Shout out to Slobby, you making the call?

.........So i'm off to Ozcard solitary confinement?

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 04:58 PM ----------

Probably Collingwood supporters :p

Everyone is entitled to an opinion Jack.... Some people just don't make smart ones :whistle:

Speaking of Jack i'm going to have another :D

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 05:00 PM ----------

Shout out to Slobby, you making the call?

Exactly what i expected from an Essendon supporter:lol:

Wow! Bag the guy why don't ya's!

Until some one else decides to ring Upper Deck and check the number out, your opinions mean jack sh!t if ya ask me!

If there was no confirmation number and such from Upper Deck then fair call, faker then Pamela Andersons chest! But considering this guy has provided the Phone Number and the serial number I think their should be silence on opinions until its proven wrong!

a fake for sure because the letter has no sigs on it and who in their right mind would open a card pack like that knowing that there is that kind of card inside""""""FAKE"""""""

What I would like to know is what the card he got replaced, for UD to give him such a a sweetener?

To add on this thread, I might missed some of the post. not so sure I didnt vote if it is legit or not but this is my insight, this is a neutral comment. :D

1st. If the card had surface in the bay or scans in other site, then the seller wouldn't not want to write fake inscriptions because once a card reach the network/internet you know it is a public figure already.

2nd. If the card was pulled. w/o video or anything that will prove it's authenticity that it is pulled from the pack, why would the seller do such an upperdeck replacement sort of idea if he knew the card itself has not yet surface the network/internet and he can add whatever he want's on that card and tell everybody he pulled it from a pack.

3rd. maybe the the card he replace was such a high end card, that will not be produced so UD did a decent job on the replacement. Drose exq w/ inscriptions.

4th. let say it was really a replacement card w/o inscriptions. then they opened the package and scripted the whole thing? then resealed it.

5th. nenjabin is right the inscription is real but the whole video is fake at all. you can tell by the reactions of the people in there. why would someone vieotaped it w/ a girl holding and opening the package? it is scipted or not? coz for sure If I was the one who received the package, I will open it myself and not let a girl opened the whole thing coz she might slipped the cutter and damaged the high end card. unless they planted the whole opening the package thing or the girl is also a hardcore collector. :D

this is just my 2 cents though. Im not saying that it is fake and im not saying it is real. ;) My God Upperdeck must have record all the picture of Drose Exquisite card from 1 to 99 to show the patch and inscriptions are real. :lol:

what was the card numbered? If anybody copy a picture or scans( if ever it surfaced the net) of the specific numbered the card w/o inscription kindly show it here to prove that it is fake at all.

Does anyone who posted after the new owner actually read?!?! If so, he states he rang upper deck with the Authentication number and they confirmed it to be an inscripted card.... Until some one gets hold of Upperdeck and confirms the number to be faked aswell, who are you to state otherwise?!? Seriously, Upper Deck are the experts not every tom dick and harry that buys cards..... :rolleyes:

Does anyone who posted after the new owner actually read?!?! If so, he states he rang upper deck with the Authentication number and they confirmed it to be an inscripted card.... Until some one gets hold of Upperdeck and confirms the number to be faked aswell, who are you to state otherwise?!? Seriously, Upper Deck are the experts not every tom dick and harry that buys cards..... :rolleyes:

Relax....seriously......

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, just because it doesn't agree with yours, no reason to have a sook

Unfortunately for you every tom dick and harry is welcome to voice their opinion, especially when asked to comment, as the member that started this thread asked for

Seriously... get over yourself! The thread was all about opinionated conversation, but then someone brings some evidence to support the fact that it is indeed real and you all dismiss it. So while every tom dick and harry in this thread has had their opinion (Mine was that it was well and truly fake, and im still skeptical) was evidence is produced to counter the majority of your opinions you guys just dismiss it.... I guess it's easy to hate from behind a computer screen.....

It just drives me nuts how in the last few months nearly every single new member that needs a bit of guidance or doesn't follow the letter of the law gets canned and cops sarcastic crap from a lot of the same members.....

Seriously... get over yourself! The thread was all about opinionated conversation, but then someone brings some evidence to support the fact that it is indeed real and you all dismiss it. So while every tom dick and harry in this thread has had their opinion (Mine was that it was well and truly fake, and im still skeptical) was evidence is produced to counter the majority of your opinions you guys just dismiss it.... I guess it's easy to hate from behind a computer screen.....

It just drives me nuts how in the last few months nearly every single new member that needs a bit of guidance or doesn't follow the letter of the law gets canned and cops sarcastic crap from a lot of the same members.....

Well said! :D

GENERAL SITE RULES

I came on here to do so for a few reasons. 1. just wanted to let you guys know that's a legit great piece. 2. If I ever decided to sell it for some reason and put it online and you guys are in position where you may want to buy it then you will know it is legit as can be.

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 07:25 PM ----------

a fake for sure because the letter has no sigs on it and who in their right mind would open a card pack like that knowing that there is that kind of card inside""""""FAKE"""""""

Hi mate :) Make the call and find out for yourself.

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 07:30 PM ----------

Thank you my friend. Yeah I'm a little perplexed as to why some on here are still questioning it. I mean I provided all the legitimate proof that anyone would need to find about about the legitimacy or the realness of what's written on the card. All I can say is, yeah maybe just one of you call and let Upper Deck's Pros tell you about the card and reasoning behind it being replaced. What the UD rep told me was that D.Rose signed it with the inscription as a favor to them. Like I said, call, see for yourselves :) All I know is it's the baddest D.Rose card on the planet :thumbsup:

Before we all jump to conclusions about the card being fake, maybe a little background work should be done. Mind you, I am not saying that the card is legit! The card just reminds me of another Rose that was questioned about it being legit. This isn't the first one to be inscribed by him. Another card that is owned by another member here was listed a while ago on ebay, if you don't recall here is the thread http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...eral-discussion/50361-inscription-real-3.html
Now, presuming that one was legit, aside from the dodgy video, why wouldn't this one be?

Before we all jump to conclusions about the card being fake, maybe a little background work should be done. Mind you, I am not saying that the card is legit! The card just reminds me of another Rose that was questioned about it being legit. This isn't the first one to be inscribed by him. Another card that is owned by another member here was listed a while ago on ebay, if you don't recall here is the thread http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...eral-discussion/50361-inscription-real-3.html
Now, presuming that one was legit, aside from the dodgy video, why wouldn't this one be?

Again lol, if you call Upper Deck and give them the case number that I provided in one of the post I first posted on here this question of the inscription being legit would not even be a question anymore as UD would tell you it's the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom