• Authentic

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jinrai

Banned User
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYdZ8i1N8NI"]YouTube- Derrick Rose Exquisite INSCRIBED Autographed Rookie Card MOJO 1/1 Pull[/ame]

I haven't received any packages from UD that were taped...I could be wrong...what do you guys think?

I haven't received any packages from UD that were taped...I could be wrong...what do you guys think?

Yeah i have to say that mailer looked to have been opened already especially how easy it opened. When ever i've got a card from UD they are alot harder to open up than that and definitely don't have tape on them :rolleyes:

I call BS!

I'm gonna have to agree that I think it's a fake. At 00:45 when she is trying to open the holder, the guy says "I think you might need the envelope cutter". Can't really see anything that would need cutting, so why would he think that so quickly? And also he says they will preview the letter that came along with it to prove it's 'authenticity', which they never get around to doing... :whistle:

Edit: Also I don't see any type of post-marking on the envelope?

who cares about the card !!! who is the girl opening the pack ??? never seen anything that good working at a card shop in my life ...... now back to the video :lol:

:thumbsup:

so um what was the card :lol:

does the topps rip bimbo open anything

looks like its inscribed Fint Over All Pick :lol:

i think attyball should take a page out of this, have a whole bunch of hot models open up cases of exquisite for him

i say fake.exact same reason as Nick
never had tape on my stuff from UD

that girl is very hot. maybe i am showing my age, but she looks young...jail bait young

Hey guys after the vid has finished check out the letter from ud link below it in the scrolling links,it says it is a replacement as he was not happy with what he got,but there are no signatures on the letter from any UD staff,wouldn't it be signed by some member of the UD staff.

Yeah, I agree, this is fake. Here's his "documentation"...looks like something anyone can print out from Word. And Rose was never a redemption.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reqUwBmRVs&feature=related"]YouTube- UDA Letter for The Derrick Rose Exquisite INSCRIBED Upper Deck Autographed Rookie Card MOJO[/ame]

even with the letter its faker than my grandmas false teeth

---------- Post added 06-03-2010 at 03:10 PM ----------

Yeah, I agree, this is fake. Here's his "documentation"...looks like something anyone can print out from Word. And Rose was never a redemption.

Replacement based on that concrete letter :whistle:

Also if you read the "documentation", it says that

"We are however more than happy to replace any damaged cards from our available stock and hope you will enjoy the enclosed replacements"

"We offer product replacement for our valued customers for 1 year or when supplies run out whichever comes first. Factory stamped cards will be replaced with factory stamped
replacement cards. However laser printed cards are replaced with hand numbered replacements"

Can someone explain what the F is a laser printed card??

"We offer product replacement for our valued customers for 1 year or when supplies run out whichever comes first. Factory stamped cards will be replaced with factory stamped
replacement cards. However laser printed cards are replaced with hand numbered replacements"

Can someone explain what the F is a laser printed card??

Could mean the numbering

Like this
044.jpg

i think its real but the inscription is so fake..they have just written it on there

Hi guys, Chicago here :) I am the new owner of this card and I wanted to take the time to tell you that the card is %100 legit.

I traded for the card this past weekend at a sports memorabilia show here in Illinois and before I traded for it I contacted Upper Deck and they confirmed the autograph, the #1 under his name and the "First Overall Pick" inscription was indeed all signed by Derrick Rose himself. If you look on the bottom of the letter it shows a case number. All you do is call Upper Deck at 1-800-873-7332 and run that number by them which is 00032142 and they will tell you all about the legitimacy of the card.

The original owner who owns SportsDome Cardshop in Wisconson is a really nice guy and I just wanted to clear his name as well as the legitimacy of the card itself. It's a definite 1/1, never will be another one like it. And before you ask lol, yes the girl was there also, and yes she is a really cute nice girl. Take care mates!

Fake. Those packages are never taped and she didn't even have to rip the flap to open it, which you nearly always have to do with those things. Then, the card is in a hard plastic that has been taped using that cheap, brittle cloudy tape (that's name escapes me right now). UD are lucky to find Top loaders at times for their redemptions, no way it's sent in that plastic. And I agree with Andrew, why is that card even a redemption?

Fake. Those packages are never taped and she didn't even have to rip the flap to open it, which you nearly always have to do with those things. Then, the card is in a hard plastic that has been taped using that cheap, brittle cloudy tape (that's name escapes me right now). UD are lucky to find Top loaders at times for their redemptions, no way it's sent in that plastic. And I agree with Andrew, why is that card even a redemption?

Hi guys, Chicago here I am the new owner of this card and I wanted to take the time to tell you that the card is %100 legit.

I traded for the card this past weekend at a sports memorabilia show here in Illinois and before I traded for it I contacted Upper Deck and they confirmed the autograph, the #1 under his name and the "First Overall Pick" inscription was indeed all signed by Derrick Rose himself. If you look on the bottom of the letter it shows a case number. All you do is call Upper Deck at 1-800-873-7332 and run that number by them which is 00032142 and they will tell you all about the legitimacy of the card.

The original owner who owns SportsDome Cardshop in Wisconson is a really nice guy and I just wanted to clear his name as well as the legitimacy of the card itself. It's a definite 1/1, never will be another one like it. And before you ask lol, yes the girl was there also, and yes she is a really cute nice girl. Take care mates!

Card was NOT a redemption, it was a replacement for one he originally pulled that was not what it was suppose to be. Call Upper Derck and ask them youself :)

Back
Top Bottom