Completed the biggest Rainbow!! (+ memorabilia!)

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
Another COMC mailday this week, albeit much smaller than my usual ones. This will be my third last mailday for 2014, as I've got two very exciting items incoming that I can't wait to show off... the flip side is that they have drained my budget for a while!

Anyway. Contents of this mailday goes something like this...

Nice Big Al from Premier Penmanship. This is possibly my favorite set of all time. It's such a nice design!
IMG_8968.jpg

One more for the In Flight Prizm set, bringing me to 22/25 in hand with 1 to come in still. if ANYONE knows the where abouts of a Michael Kidd-Gilchrist or Ricky Rubio please let me know!!
IMG_8965.jpg

I'm gonna flip things around and do the Faried pickups now and the T-Mac's to end for a change!
#/25 rookie year and doesnt surface very often...
IMG_8971.jpg

From 11-12 Limited, the XRC redemption that took over 2 years to fulfill..
IMG_8974.jpg

12-13 Prizm Prizm's RC AU #/25 - also pretty hard to find! (if you don't count the one on ebay where he firmly wats $225 + shipping for it grrr)
IMG_8964.jpg

Can I introduce you to... THE SUPER PATCH! #/10, the only one I've seen and it was on Instagram believe it or not. Different platform for buying!
IMG_8966.jpg

This flawless badboy, being the last piece I need in the rainbow...
IMG_8972.jpg

The fully completed family!
10695426_10152792199528968_1845178399_n.jpg

Now onto the T-Mac goodies.
Nice patch #/25 - this UD stuff is forgotten about in the panini hype, so cheap!
IMG_8973.jpg

And got this freebie in a deal for the following card, pretty cool!
IMG_8970.jpg

I know its been my display picture for a few weeks but I was so excited to land this one!
Ultimate Collection #12/15 only! No photo I can take of it seems to be able to do it justice!
IMG_8963.jpg

And now the final piece to this mailday....
Panini Authenticated and was given away at the National!
10554945_10152792272028968_513253114_n copy.jpg

Can't wait to show you the contents of the next two, it'll be unlike anything I've posted so far!

That Faried Rainbow is the coolest thing ive seen in a while!
That Instamojo patch is wicked too!
Sweet mailday!

Holy sh!t that patch is one of the chunkiest meanest bada$$ patches going around...bloody love it!!! I think you should be reported to admin because having that completed rainbow set with that patch card in the same mailday should be disallowed! Rainbow is amazing mate...yet another top mailday mate! =D> :thumbsup:

Faried's attempt at his sig on that Limited redemption has to qualify for worst sig ever.

Aside from that some awesome cards and memorabilia in that lot

Rainbow looks awesome! That signed hat was given away??????

Yeah the rainbow is awesome... couldn't wait to show it off! The cap was a door prize at the national, the seller was a football fan and didnt really want it. Fast forward a few weeks delivery and here it is!

Holy sh!t that patch is one of the chunkiest meanest bada$$ patches going around...bloody love it!!! I think you should be reported to admin because having that completed rainbow set with that patch card in the same mailday should be disallowed! Rainbow is amazing mate...yet another top mailday mate! =D> :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, yeah the patch is amazing! I couldn't believe it when I saw it... I actually got a message from another Manimal collector a few hours after buying it with a few frustrated profanities because he missed it! haha

Faried's attempt at his sig on that Limited redemption has to qualify for worst sig ever.

Aside from that some awesome cards and memorabilia in that lot

Unfortunately that is now his signature on all cards... most players sigs tend to get sloppy or lazy I guess eventually!

Back
Top Bottom