Competition - How many runs in total will Sachin Tendulkar make at the Adelaide Test?

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi folks,

to follow on I am happy to sponsor the Adelaide test competition.:)

We have cheered and clapped the Aussies, however have not considered our guests.
Will the Little Master's fortunes change in Adelaide and he can achieve his ton of tons in this series?:worthy:
Many of us would like to see it happen here but part of us doesn't want him to score well in case our players are challenged.
If it was to happen Select could have the ton of tons signed insert card:woot: I would be chasing one of those:worthy:
Anyway, for this comp guess the total for Little Master's appearance in the Adelaide Test.
Same rules apply - sorry to Nazim and Troy but the "rule is the rules" and 1st in best dressed:lol:

Happy guessing

Regards Russell:thumbsup:

Re: Competition - How many runs in total will Sachin Tendulkar make at the Adelaide T

Cheers For the Comp Russell:)

I think he Will make 74 :)

Re: Competition - How many runs in total will Sachin Tendulkar make at the Adelaide T

i'll go 102, thanks again.

Cheers Russell. I will say 114 spread over two innings unfortunately. Don't seem him getting his ton of tons. Would love to be proved wrong and see him score a KP like double though!;)

84....he will save his 100th 100 for a home Test!

276 all up. He's going to have a big one and doesn't want to leave Australia without a massive score.

Aust have a terrible record in dead rubbers. Not saying they will here but...

Plus Sachin will not come back as a batsman (like they said in 2003/04 and 2007/08 :) ) so will want to make sure he has a big one to get doubters / critics off his back that he never dominated in Australia.

17... India will come in to the test waiting for it to end.

Great work Russell. 143 my guess

130 all up. Great work Russell with these comps :thumbsup:

Hi folks,

the Adelaide Test is drawing closer.:kick:
For those who haven't made an educated guess now is the time.;)
Will we see another capitulation or will the Little Master shine his way to the ton of tons?

Kudos to the winner. Another chance for Nazim 'to be robbed' at the post :woot:

Happy Hunting, regards Russell:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom