Common (and small inserts) lots to clear

fair enough mate i was willing to pay for them, really dont see any reason to be rude or treat me like an idiot cause i didnt throw demands at u for certain players! the idea was to get a player that you had availiable (thus the reason i wasnt being picky) and start a collection on that player. everyone has to start somewhere mate and a simple no would have sufficed!

fair enough mate i was willing to pay for them, really dont see any reason to be rude or treat me like an idiot cause i didnt throw demands at u for certain players! the idea was to get a player that you had availiable (thus the reason i wasnt being picky) and start a collection on that player. everyone has to start somewhere mate and a simple no would have sufficed!
The thing is, it is better that you choose the player, that way you have an interest in collecting them, if I sent you a pile of a player that you had never heard of or didn't care about it is unlikely that you would keep collectig them.
My response is more about you saying any player, I would say that have 10-20,000 cards here most of them are older cards (mid 90s - early 2000s) so would be difficult for me to choose anyway.

Back
Top Bottom