COMC shipping to Australia

Lonhro

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
COMC User
lonhro
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the average delivery time is for COMC orders to Australia. Been waiting four weeks for cards.

I load up and then ship via Priority, costs anywhere between $19-$30 depending how much I ship. Bit of a hit to the pocket, but shipping cost per card it works out. Usually takes about 10-15 business days.

Most of the time it has been quick for me (within 10 days), but one time I waited to full 6 weeks.

About a week for me last time, using Rapid. Just shipped a large lot today right amongst all the Black Friday hoohaa so may be a bit longer this time..

About a week for me last time, using Rapid. Just shipped a large lot today right amongst all the Black Friday hoohaa so may be a bit longer this time..

As an addendum to this, cards arrived at my door at 8 this morning just as i was leaving for work. So 8 days even in the midst of Black Friday and xmas parcel traffic. Really great service.

As an addendum to this, cards arrived at my door at 8 this morning just as i was leaving for work. So 8 days even in the midst of Black Friday and xmas parcel traffic. Really great service.
thats impressive, how much did you pay for delivery? @Wattsup. And also how many cards did you get delivered? im thinking of sending about 35 cards to myself with there fastest delivery so i get it before nye is up.

Well i had 280 odd cards in total, so it was over $70 due to this. Was able to track it all the way, rather anxiously too, as i hadnt chosen an insured shipping option.

@Wattsup I could be wrong, but I believe COMC cover any lost mail anyway. How they work out values etc I dont know, but its very proffessional of them to do so, when they dont have to.

I know most of the cards are get sent are irreplaceable though, and Id always prefer to get the cards in hand safely

Comc shipped my mail on dec 3rd, arrived today. New fastest time! However, I wasn't home to sign so gotta wait till tomorrow to collect :mad:

Back
Top Bottom