COMC PC Mailday!!! (includes non PP rainbow)

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
So I finally got my VBrown cards sent to me and they arrived yesterday (just to coincide with beating PotatoHead on TNF.... must have given VB hood karma as he had his best game by far in a while and it was Nationally Televised =D>)...

Here is my non PP rainbow (don't really count printing plates in the rainbow, I think there are four for this one which is kind of ridiculous) Pretty sure, these are all the non-pp variations, if I am wrong.... :p

All these came from COMC except the /25 and /75

VB_rainbow.jpg

VB1_1.jpg

The triple threads is a 1/1, BGS 9.5 is a /5... Booklet is pretty cool actually... all diff materials... Mosaic /10

VB1.jpg

War Room /5, the bottom left plates and patches is a very cool card in hand

VB2.jpg

VB3.jpg

VB4.jpg

Pen Pals is x8 signatures... don't know the four on the other side... Id have to turn it over to figure that out :D

I now only need the "C" for A-Z-T-E-C-S to go with my Panini threads letterman set... I refuse to pay over $10 dlvd for any of them, but Im patient :whistle:

VB5.jpg

no idea the print run on the rookie recognition... Had never seen one before in 2 years of collecting, but I only paid $5 for it and Beckett has it for $20 (according to COMC), so it must be pretty common but weird never seen it before

VB6.jpg

Timeless rookie sig is /10 as is the gold refractor (bottom right)

VB7.jpg

Limited bottom right /5

NON -Brown

VB8.jpg

Joiner is awesome in hand, cpl nice Rivers RC year auto's and I do love Fluker, so had to get a cheapie for the collection...

I still have a heap of cards at COMC but this was my first delivery and it was went well, so Ill have to grab the rest soon

Back
Top Bottom