eBay User
0401Specialk
a lovely care package arrived from COMC today with some assorted sweet rookies

Firstly completing my 94-95 silver signature set these dozen

image.jpeg

Not yet completing but helping my 14-15 Hoops Gold set

image.jpeg

Then we get to the rookie autos, most of the way through the 14-15 draft class

Lamar Patterson and Walter Tavares didn't sign any 14-15s so I had to grab a 15-16
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I upgraded a few of the other rookies that I had to get a bit more colour into the chase
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Then some new players that I have added, took ages to to track down a cheap Saric, people on eBay seem to think he is Wiggins or something

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Now we take a step up in class with some National Treasures, Luxe and Immac taking centre stage.

Jefferson Silo
image.jpeg

Clarkson college
image.jpeg

Stokes fat patch
image.jpeg

O'Bryant RPA

image.jpeg

Always wanted a Immac Shadowbox so couldn't resist a T. J. Warren

image.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out and when I get them all together I'll takes some pics and catalogue the auto chase I have for the 14-15 rookie draft class

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Loved those sliver fax sigs back in the day - from memory though that is one helluva massive checklist to chase down! The good thing about lesser quality rookies is that you can pick up some of their nicer cards! Don;t sleep on some of those second rounders - everyone knows I like Dinwiddie, Tavares will be around the league for a long time, Stokes is a human pogo-stick and Jefferson has the ability to be a double double blue collar guy down the road. ...and yes, for what it's worth, I think Saric is waaaay over-rated. Best case scenario I see for him is Toni Kukoc like.

Nice haul from comc there. Sick rooks.
Loved those sliver fax sigs back in the day - from memory though that is one helluva massive checklist to chase down! The good thing about lesser quality rookies is that you can pick up some of their nicer cards! Don;t sleep on some of those second rounders - everyone knows I like Dinwiddie, Tavares will be around the league for a long time, Stokes is a human pogo-stick and Jefferson has the ability to be a double double blue collar guy down the road. ...and yes, for what it's worth, I think Saric is waaaay over-rated. Best case scenario I see for him is Toni Kukoc like.

Cheers Skip, I have only knocked over series 1 of the silver sigs which is about off the top of my head 210 cards, now I will take a breath and see if I want to start the other 210 ;)
I've got a bunch of the second rounders sitting in my box at the moment after upgrading them and hopefully a few of them can keep progressing

Nice additions mate. Good to see the 14-15 Rookie chase is still progressing!

Getting close now Michael, hopefully all things go well the missing Wiggins will be in my hot little hand next week and then in theory its done until the other 7 muppets finally play in the NBA longer than 2 weeks and sign a card. I've stooped to trying to get a IP from one of the guys in the D League at the moment and hopefully that works out. I've just collated all of the cards and I'll list them and the pics shortly

Nice haul from comc there. Sick rooks.

Thanks mate, 2014 was the first draft I actually got to watch so I thought I would use it as a nice side PC, it has now become bigger than my other auto PC. 14-15 was a great looking year as well, Luxe, Noir & Gala were all stunning

Back
Top Bottom