COMC mailday...

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Received a big mailday from my COMC mailbox today. A bunch of random purchases - a few for the PC, a few from a case break, a few from random lots and a few because I don't really know...

First up the non-sketch stuff...

A random Benchwarmer I picked up on impulse while buying a couple other things :oops:; Chris Pontius Leaf Pop Century auto #d 5/5 (FT if anyone is interested); Invisible Woman Red PMG /100 (also FT); Aubrey Plaza auto and 2x Yellow Relics from Parks and Recreation (all to the PC :woot:)

A trio of 'Red Aether' from Thor Dark World (all FT if interested although the Sif Jamie Alexander will be hard to pry away :thumbsup:)

And now onto some sketches (all available unless listed as PC)...

Marvel Now and DC New 52 (the DC were from a case break on BO where I grabbed 3 spots and ended up with the top selection :thumbsup:)

Daredevil by Mark Peasley (PC); ?? by Rhiannon Owens; Colossus by Jake Sumbing; ?? by Isaiah McAllister (artist only did 100 sketches for this set); OMAC by Javier Aranda and Green Lantern by Jen Mercer (only did 10 sketches for this set!!!).

Thor Dark World sketches...
Top L-R: Kurse by Jomar Bulda; Malekith by Jovenal Mendoza; Malekith by Joel Gomez; Hercules by Ray Anthony Height
Bottom L-R: Kurse by WDR; Thor by Jomar Bulda; Beta Ray Bill by Arley (Arturo) Tucker; Iron Man by Ramsey Raz Sibaja

Hogun of the Warrior's Three by Layron DeJarnette (Thanks to Cat!); Thor by Rainer Lagunsad; Beta Ray Bill by Mashi

A bunch from Mars Attacks...
Artists Top L-R: Marck Labas; Tom Krohne; Tom Krohne; David Green
Artists Bottom L-R: Marck Labas; Tom Krohne; Dan Bergren; Lee Bradley

Artists Top L-R: Paul Adam; Eric Kowalick; John McCrea; Marck Labas
Artists Bottom L-R: Sam Gambino; Paul Adam; Jerry Fleming; Robert Jimenez

Artists Top L-R: Darrin Pepe; Vanessa "Banky" Farano; Jason Flowers
Artists Bottom L-R: Jason Crosby; Sian Mandrake; Dave Strong (these 3 are all PC)

Last edited:
Sweet mailday! Really love the Aubrey Plaza cards and sketches (especially the Daredevil and Green Lantern sketches).

I think your Layron DeJarnette sketch is of Hogun of the Warrior's Three.

Sweet mailday! Really love the Aubrey Plaza cards and sketches (especially the Daredevil and Green Lantern sketches).

I think your Layron DeJarnette sketch is of Hogun of the Warrior's Three.

Awesome thanks for that info Cat!

And the Daredevil is a very nice looking sketch. Best thing was it only cost me $10!

Yes, we all make a randy...... errr "random" benchwarmer purchase at some time ! :whistle:

Wow, that is really some haul of sketches - some nice ones in there too - and good artists like Owens etc ! Also some of the better NOW sketches.
Mmmmm.... Lady Sif red aether...:hearts: those things have been bringing a bit too. Yet the normal ones are practically worthless!

Yes, we all make a randy...... errr "random" benchwarmer purchase at some time ! :whistle:

Wow, that is really some haul of sketches - some nice ones in there too - and good artists like Owens etc ! Also some of the better NOW sketches.
Mmmmm.... Lady Sif red aether...:hearts: those things have been bringing a bit too. Yet the normal ones are practically worthless!

Cheers mate. I have a problem where I randomly search sketches and end up buying a couple that catch my eye that I have no real interest in... or buying a lot of 3-4 of them to get one I do like... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom