COMC mailday #2 & a case share

greencardy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Greencardy
Got my 2nd COMC mailbox package and a package from a random case break.

First up I got the Saints and Eagles in a Momentum case break.
2013-09-22-MomentumcasebreakEaglesandSaints_zps6efb79af.jpg

Some more Jesse Williams autos.
2013-09-22-JesseWilliamsAutos1_zpsfff11c50.jpg

Got some Inscription variations of the Trinity autos I already have.
2013-09-22-JesseWilliamsAutos2_zps7f5585cb.jpg

Was able to get my 1st 1/1 of Jesse also with another 3.
2013-09-22-JesseWilliamsPrintingPlates_zpsb1984ac9.jpg

Having a COMC mailbox has allowed me to finally get cracking on the 2012 Captains Patches set
2013-09-22-CaptainsPatches1_zps5efd1637.jpg

2013-09-22-CaptainsPatches2_zps02c5390f.jpg

I accidentally bought 2 McFadden's and Ware's so if anyone wants to swap I need: Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, DeAngelo Hall, Jon Beason, Jake Long, Julius Peppers, Jason Witten, Matthew Stafford, Peyton Manning, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Richard Seymour

Finally some Broncos stuff
2013-09-22-Broncos_zps92eb4fb5.jpg

2013-09-22-TheSnakeandMcCaffrey_zps2568b31c.jpg

Hey mate, I started doing the Captain patches set also (only need a couple more) and have lost interest. If you are keen I have all the ones you want except Matthew Stafford.

Hey mate, I started doing the Captain patches set also (only need a couple more) and have lost interest. If you are keen I have all the ones you want except Matthew Stafford.
I am basically picking these up on the cheap, so it would depend on price. Let me know what you are chasing for them.

I am basically picking these up on the cheap, so it would depend on price. Let me know what you are chasing for them.

I would do $45 for them all delivered? Basically $3 ea for them all except Manning which sells a lot higher plus postage costs? I am also 99% sure I have an Adrian Wilson non-pink one too which I can throw in if you are after that (the Pink are a different parallel).

I would do $45 for them all delivered? Basically $3 ea for them all except Manning which sells a lot higher plus postage costs? I am also 99% sure I have an Adrian Wilson non-pink one too which I can throw in if you are after that (the Pink are a different parallel).

Cool I will take them. Write up a thread and send me your payment details.

Back
Top Bottom