Collegiate Chronicles 2020

ChrisQ

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
ChrisQ17
Just spotted this on Panini's instagram. Looks like they might be doing a Chronicles Collegiate Football. That or they are releasing a bucket load of new stand-alone college products? :ermm:

Loving the on-card signatures! I'm getting pumped for the 2020 product to come.

1.JPG

I'm starting to dig the collegiate products more and more. Until recently I had no idea of how huge Football is at the collegiate level.

I'm getting pumped for the 2020 Draft.

I'm starting to dig the collegiate products more and more. Until recently I had no idea of how huge Football is at the collegiate level.

I'm getting pumped for the 2020 Draft.

Yeh me too - I even watched a big chunk of the combine to help get my head around some of the big new names.

Not sure which College product I'll buy into this year, really depends on what Draft Contenders looks like. I thought 19-20 looked cheap and nasty.

I'm not quite at the watching-the-combine level but I can easily see the appeal. I'm really only interested in QB's, and TE's who can rumble down field after a catch. Are there any Aussies ( besides Punters) at the combine?

Yeh me too - I even watched a big chunk of the combine to help get my head around some of the big new names.

Not sure which College product I'll buy into this year, really depends on what Draft Contenders looks like. I thought 19-20 looked cheap and nasty.

Didn't look at Contenders Draft to be honest but I bought a few cards from 2019 Prizm Draft Picks which were nice. I managed to flip a Daniel Jones Camo /25 for a nice profit. Bought the card before pre-season started. Off-loaded it 3 weeks later $15>$105. Glorious.

And I now have a Daniel Jones Prizm /175 for the PC, courtesy of a decent wax pull.

I think the Imac College Football is about as nice as it gets. Need $$$$ for that stuff, though. I can't justify the price myself but on looks alone it would be the product I'd want above all others.

On the prospecting side I might have a stab at the Prizms of QB's Love and Fromm. I'm still hoping Josh Allen ( the 2018 7th overall pick) can get it done for the Bills. If it weren't for the heroics of Deshaun Watson, Allen would have had a playoff victory in his 2nd season. Guy has a monster arm and can run.

Also, if he doesn't come on, I will have a constant reminder of choosing him over Lamar on top of choosing Trubisky over Mahomes. The stuff of nightmares. Hurry up Draft day.

Didn't look at Contenders Draft to be honest but I bought a few cards from 2019 Prizm Draft Picks which were nice. I managed to flip a Daniel Jones Camo /25 for a nice profit. Bought the card before pre-season started. Off-loaded it 3 weeks later $15>$105. Glorious.

And I now have a Daniel Jones Prizm /175 for the PC, courtesy of a decent wax pull.

I think the Imac College Football is about as nice as it gets. Need $$$$ for that stuff, though. I can't justify the price myself but on looks alone it would be the product I'd want above all others.
If only the aussie $$$ was better...I agree,it is hard to justify the price

If only the aussie $$$ was better...I agree,it is hard to justify the price

$$600-$700 is mostly my absolute limit for an individual box.And it tends to be Bowman Baseball HTA( Jumbo). I think Imac looks great across the board but I doubt I'll ever be someone who throws big bucks at 7 or 8 card boxes.

Have you seen the 2019 Chronicles Football cards?! They also look really damn good :cool:

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2019-panini-chronicles-football-nfl-cards

Yeh been watching heaps of breaks this week. Really fun product.
Will be grabbing a whole bunch of singles when they hit the secondary market.

Few people out there bitching and moaning about too many rookies, too much product in the market and low-value blah blah blah. This is a great product from a collector's perspective.

Few people out there bitching and moaning about too many rookies, too much product in the market and low-value blah blah blah. This is a great product from a collector's perspective.

I saw that too and completely disagree with the negative opinion. I love the designs and the centenary cards look amazing in red/white/blue.

Back
Top Bottom