Collector Con Toy & Hobby Fair 27 November 2022 Penrith (Cambridge Park)

The next collectables fair will be on 30 May 2021.

There will be a collectables fair on 28 March 2021 at

Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre
30 Herbert Street
Cambridge Park, NSW 2747

Check out the website for more information

www.collectorcon.com.au

I will be there selling cards, mainly the older variety. Not sure what other card dealers will be there.
Go Les; still going stong after all these years. Hope you are well and helping all the collectors that see you at these shows!

Will be attending this again! Last one was run very well and isn't just cards but has alot of other collectables so makes it fun for the partners and kids

Will have cards and some collectables here

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_albums_folders_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_NRL_elite_traders_foot...jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_5000ct_boxes_2.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_nba_sets_1.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_pokemon_team_art_set.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_geek_markets_canberra_mixed_prizm_lot_1.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_geek_markets_canberra_mixed_box_lot_2.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_shoebox_promo.jpg

Another outstanding gathering of collector,s at collector con today.The group of people who put this show on have done another wonderfull job.It was good to see some ozcard members today,both buying and selling.There were quite a few people selling trading cards as well.The only downside was I went home empty handed,I could not find any NRL auto,s I wanted.Nevermind there's always the next show.🙂

162237000728436493709685189441.jpg

Will be attending this again! Last one was run very well and isn't just cards but has alot of other collectables so makes it fun for the partners and kids

Will have cards and some collectables here

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_albums_folders_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_NRL_elite_traders_foot...jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_5000ct_boxes_2.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_nba_sets_1.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_pokemon_team_art_set.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_geek_markets_canberra_mixed_prizm_lot_1.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_geek_markets_canberra_mixed_box_lot_2.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_victoria_shoebox_promo.jpg
niiiiiiiice!

Collector Con is on March 27th at Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre.
Hurstville Collector's fair is on March 20th at Hurstville Marana Auditorium.

Not that I know off.Last show you could pay at the door.
I was just reading the website and they say they recommend you pre purchase tickets to avoid disappointment. There are 2 time slots,9.00 and 11.30.And 2 different prices for attendance. Might have second thoughts about going now.

I just arrived home from Collector Con.Unbelievable amount of people in attendance. There was something there for everyone.But I have to say Pokemon cards are all the rage.Sadly not much in the way of NRL cards,still had a good day.Popped into Diggaz shop on the way there,picked up a few cards from Michael.Overall had a great day with my son and grand daughter. 👍

First time visiting the show and very impressive. Nice to see a lot of faces I haven’t seen in along time. Nice to see the Sydney collector scene getting back to the halcyon days of the nineties (1990’s) & noughties (2000’s). 👍🏻

I also attended this yesterday with my daughter. Overall a great show and if you are into most collectables you would be there for hours. We were only interested in Pokemon cards, Sports cards and Harley Quinn so we were done by 1pm... As Paul said Pokemon was a go and some Basketball and a little NRL...

Back
Top Bottom