Collector Con Toy & Hobby Fair 27 November 2022 Penrith (Cambridge Park)

wests1952

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
wests1952
Next fair is on 27 November 2022.

Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre
30 Herbert Street
Cambridge Park, NSW 2747

Check out the website for more information

www.collectorcon.com.au

I will be there selling cards (sport & non-sport), mainly the older variety. Sonny (Trading Cards & Collectables), Gary (DGCollectables) and a few other card sellers will be there.

Last edited:
I attended the collector con show in the Penrith area today.Excellent show.There was something there for everyone.There was even a $10.000.00 Kobe auto with one of the sports cards sellers.The prices on the basketball cards were unbelievable.What was once a 1.00 card,now $10.00.There was at least 10 dealers selling sports and non sports cards.There was even wrestling there.Keep an eye out for there next show.☺

I attended the collector con show in the Penrith area today.Excellent show.There was something there for everyone.There was even a $10.000.00 Kobe auto with one of the sports cards sellers.The prices on the basketball cards were unbelievable.What was once a 1.00 card,now $10.00.There was at least 10 dealers selling sports and non sports cards.There was even wrestling there.Keep an eye out for there next show.☺
You would have loved it Matt.So many beautifull high end basketball cards.But sadly no $20.00 MJ cards.😉

a little disappointing for me as the regular nrl dealers were not there and didnt see much marvel non sport around. Pretty good for basketball though.
I think that when Michael opens his shop there won,t be any need to go to these shows.You are right though,i went there looking for nrl cards also.Les and Sonny were the only one,s with nrl cards.

Yeah ill be over at Michael's for sure, as its only a couple streets away from work during the week. But plenty of variety of non trading cards stuff there for everyone, almost pull the trigger on some batman comic slabs

You would have loved it Matt.So many beautifull high end basketball cards.But sadly no $20.00 MJ cards.😉
Really? Do you remember where it was? I was looking everywhere for Jordans but there wasnt many at all. (Nothing mid/high range at least) I thought it was great for getting boxes of cards but singles not so much

There was a seller in the basketball hall just behind were Sonny was,it was sitting on display out of reach to the public.There was another young man who has the largest star wars collection in Australia who now is into the basketball cards.He was on the side wall near Sonny.

Back
Top Bottom