Collecting Pin Badges

nickshobbies

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
Hi everyone, I collect NRL club pins along with some cards and tazos.

Are there any pin collectors out there. You may be interested to check out my collector site which displays a gallery of pins.

Rugby League Badges - Home

if anyone has any pins to swap or sell please send me a PM as I am missing quite a few myself.

I also collect images of pins so if you have any NRL pins that I don't have displayed on my site please go to the home page and click on contact to send me an image.

I am happy to help with any questions on NRL pins too

cheers and thanks

i have like a penrith super league one from years back i will try and find

i have like a penrith super league one from years back i will try and find

hi, is a pic of the Penrith pin on my site

---------- Post added 20-03-2011 at 11:41 PM ----------

Hey Nick
some nice stuff there, like the Raper one... From memory have either all the St.George League club ones or missing just one i also collected all the 2008 Centenary team ones...

good to hear from you

Nice mate you have some cool stuff there a very good resource. I had a souths badge with my old souths rabbit and i saw it on your site a 1968 premiers football but mine has no writing left on it and my rabbit only has one ear too lol

Nice mate you have some cool stuff there a very good resource. I had a souths badge with my old souths rabbit and i saw it on your site a 1968 premiers football but mine has no writing left on it and my rabbit only has one ear too lol

that is a rare one, they must have specially printed the word Premiers on the standard pin, either that or the word got erased with wear over the years, cheers

---------- Post added 21-03-2011 at 01:39 PM ----------

Nice collection. Love the anti-club pins. I think I have a Crushers pin somewhere and will try and find it.

thanks, the Crushers were not around for many years so anything from that Club is hard to find, good luck finding it

Back
Top Bottom