Collecting Advice

Not sure how I missed this thread??? I can help with some advice on Spurs players to collect if you are still keen! Just lmk!

Very slowly still collecting, not really buying any at present but looking at adding a few more down the track. Interested in starting a player PC for a few players still maybe Blair, Leonard, Gervin are a few I dont mind

Very slowly still collecting, not really buying any at present but looking at adding a few more down the track. Interested in starting a player PC for a few players still maybe Blair, Leonard, Gervin are a few I dont mind

Fair enough! I am a Blair collector! And I am going to collect everything Kawhi Leonard too when the new stuff comes out!

Here is my Blair PC if you want to check it out, well most of it!
http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/Admiraldrob50/DeJuan Blair PC/

I think Gervin is a good choice. A Hall of Famer that doesn't get too expensive.

all right heres my 2 cents - collecting stuff is expensive!!!! if your after advice from these guys that have been doing this for years they would be wondering your age and budget straight up (don't take offence - we all want too much) great idea to just collect one one team but once again will come down to coin factor, if you wanted to just start off with bulk base lots you will start to cull that 18k card list quickish, but will find that you will end up with doubles realy quick..... end of the day mate will come down to your life prioritys and how much you would like to dedicate to your hobby commitment

but ps once you start you can't stop.......all collector have learnt this

Back
Top Bottom