Collage Football Discussion Thread.

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Any Collage Football fans on here? I'm a big LSU fan.

Season starts for LSU tomorrow against Wisconsin, should be a good hard opening game.

Fall somewhere between the hurricanes and USC. Watched the win today over Stanford. Maybe Kiffin isn't the only fool that doesn't throw the ball. The canes hurt to watch at the moment

My sons mate plays for Illinois State Redbirds Hes a Aussie from Canberra hes a punter CJ Laros Hes been over in the states for the last
3years so i guess we go for them :)

Brad wing did the college rout and hung on with the steelers. Wonder how FSU travels without "famous" jamius winston

Winston getting dropped is the dumbest thing I have seen in awhile.

Brad Wing was a cult favorite at LSU. Pretty cool guy too, talked to him about AFL on twitter a few times.

Keep seeing his stuff on twitter via his mum's account. I find college suspensions random even when they were kicked off teams but then are hailed as heroes on their new campus. Reckon all the NFL madness contributed to it being a full game suspension now?

Miss. State playing out of their skin. Clemson line is awesome. And Melvyn Gordon is have no tread by the time he gets to the NFL

Oregon lose to a guy named Scooby (I hope Scooby snacks is his intro song) and BYU lose their std QB. Guess that makes an interesting start to the week of games. The playoff gets interesting now with another 3 games of undefeated teams playing each other.

A lot of big schools have been playing pretty poor of late.

LSU have a big must win game against number 5 Auburn. LSU really need to get the QB situation sorted.

Well what a crazy day. Guess we will finally see some debate in why teams were ranked so high. Nearly want the old bcs system just to see how it would change lol

who will be watching this game this week Illonois state vs north dakota for the fcs championship?? Go redbirds. Australia and Canberra s own CjLaros will be do the punting. Good luck to CJ and his team

Back
Top Bottom