Coles NRL merch

Jaede

EEL 4 Life
Real Name
Jaede
For those that like collecting their clubs merchandise, Coles has the NRL in stock now, some nice little things to add to your collection

Would love a panthers canvas print - but no coles in QLD stocks them - and tried emailing coles to buy direct with no luck as they wont be listing them online. Very annoying
Cheers
Brplat

To be honest, i didn't search through for storm, had a quick look for panthers then gave up.
Next time i go in, ill pay more attention to the other teams, there was LOTS of Broncos, Cowboys and Titans though
Cheers
Brplat

I lived up there for 2 years and never saw Storm stuff at any Coles up there. Didn’t have it in Sydney when I was up there last week either, goes for Canberra and New Zealand too. There’s more people in NRL jerseys at my Shopping centre here in Melbourne than AFL, no joke.

Had a look today and nope, no storm either. Some nsw teams like parramatta, tigers, bulldogs, rabbitohs. If anyone can buy me a canvas print of the panthers happy to pay for it, plus shipping, plus for your time.
Cheers
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom