Coleman predictors

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
I’m assuming if it’s a draw between curnow and Cameron/ Hawkins for the Coleman they will produce 2 different Coleman booklets, one for Geelong and one for Carlton. Surely they would do this?

Last edited:

ihateupants

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Or possibly a single duo booklet with both sigs, but I have NFI. Anyone know what they have done in the past? When was the last drawn Brownlow?

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
Or possibly a single duo booklet with both sigs, but I have NFI. Anyone know what they have done in the past? When was the last drawn Brownlow?
That would be nice. But maybe there would be the issue of having 2 separate teams’ predictors.. last time there was a drawn medal was the 2012 Brownlow but select gave Jobe a card before the saga… who knows what will happen

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Wouldnt be a single one as the numbers on redemptions wouldnt match as would be 2 of each number.

They will definately have to make 2 if its a draw or go to a countback or something

Top Bottom