closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate interested in the foran top prospects and 2003 slater future force how much for both thanks paul

hi all just like a few others ive been buying too much lately so i need to offload some cards looking to sell bulk but if no one is interested i will end up updating the post to sell individually. i have the following for sale:

2001 FFs with redemptions: Missing odonell and lavea. Anasta signature average at best as its smudged, doubles of lolesi. Looking for $600.

2002 FFs complete set with doubles of gatis, tony and mickinon. Looking for $400

2003 FFs complete set looking for $400

2003 lockyer jersey card with OUT redemption $50

2000 Barrett #421 with redemption $140

APCS signatures Wesser, Trio of wesser taylor and asotasi and bob mcarthey .. make me an offer

2011 Yow yeh Signature #84 $80

2011 strike widdop #234 $30
Thompson #219 $20
Foran #157 $50

still open to offers and deals if you want a few things. i would rather get rid of them here then anywhere else so let me know what your interested in and we will do a deal. Also i can take pictures if there is some cards you would like to view but cards are in nrmt-mint except the ones mentioned. cheers matt.

and to that sharks supporter who was keen on my gardner TP i have it to the side for you already if your interested just let me know i cant remember who exactly it was but i told you id get back to you eventually. cheers :)
hi there will you take $40 for the lockyer jersey card with OUT redemption

if i dont have any better offers by sunday its yours greg and ill break them up on sunday if no luck with sales. all pms replied to cheers.

im keen on the lockyer! if i get some funds in the next few days ill possibly take it. do you mind me asking what happened ot the redemption?

someone has already contacted me about the lockyer but if it doesnt go ahead its yours girds.. i got caught on ebay a while back not reading the description properly and didnt get it so thats my story of not having it. i paid more then $50 but i just want it gone.

bump and last drop before i split them up sunday. thanks to all that have helped so far

hi all just like a few others ive been buying too much lately so i need to offload some cards looking to sell bulk but if no one is interested i will end up updating the post to sell individually. i have the following for sale:

2002 FFs complete set. Looking for $275

2003 FFs complete set looking for $275

APCS signatures Wesser, Trio of wesser taylor and asotasi $50 for both and bob mcarthey $75

still open to offers and deals if you want a few things. i would rather get rid of them here then anywhere else so let me know what your interested in and we will do a deal. Also i can take pictures if there is some cards you would like to view but cards are in nrmt-mint except the ones mentioned. cheers matt.

and to that sharks supporter who was keen on my gardner TP i have it to the side for you already if your interested just let me know i cant remember who exactly it was but i told you id get back to you eventually. cheers :)
Hi There,ill take the APCS signatures Wesser, Trio of wesser taylor and asotasi and bob mcarthey $110 grega61

changed title and more cards for sale, would like them gone so throw me an offer cheers matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom