For Sale Clearing out my entire cricket cards collection

Angry

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Paul
Due to a few tuff weeks up at the hospital with my wife I need to sell up this stuff need funds for general living right now , Looking at selling my entire cricket collection here is a start all the signature cards are player numbers , the gold number jersey cards and the silver sigs arnt , make some serious offers want this stuff gone ,also interested in high end nrl cards roosters, can smith, Thurston, for my pc , also have a heap of other signed memorabilia signed by legends eg ashes urns, cricket bats full size and mini bats , crickets balls, posters, game used stuff

Make an offer ⬇

Healy signature player #77 sold
Healy gold jersey #17/77 sold

Perry signature player #8 sold
Perry gold jersey promo sold

Lanning signature player #17 sold

Smith commutative 215 card #14/100 $150

Warner gold jersey promo $80

Maxwell gold jersey promo $80

Faulkner signature player #44 $125

these cards in this set are sold

These folders below are full of signed common and insert cards from that release ? Not missing many as a full signed set open to offer on the folders

below is a few boxes full of signed common and inserts cards from all different years , open for offers on everything I have plenty Of international players and harder players to get for trade open to offers on everything ?

Last edited:
Interested in all your Shaun Marsh signed cards; hit me with a pm on price for all and clearer pics if possible!?