For Sale Cleaning out some eels cards 1967 to 1997 PICS ADDED NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate interested in BRian HAmbly card and KEnTHornett card. Also 1980 MArk LEvy, ROn HIlditch and 1981 checklist and 1992 Andrew Langford card

Wow, didnt realise this thread was still here :) last post was January 2012 ....
i will have a look if they are still there :)

Hi Dave,I'm after 81 scanlens # 86,87,90,91,93,95,97 and the parra checklist in ,very good or mint condition,i can't really see the cards properly,could you pick the cards for me and tell me what you want for them?
Cheers
Peter.

Yea i had a look, but i can't really see them properly,so can you pick out the best ones that come under very good condition,i don't think there is any mint condition there.Not unless you have some ?And the parra checklist i might take the one with no ink on it as a filler.
Cheers
Peter

Last edited:
Hey mate interested in BRian HAmbly card and KEnTHornett card. Also 1980 MArk LEvy, ROn HIlditch and 1981 checklist and 1992 Andrew Langford card

here are some better scans

img106.jpg

img107.jpg

Hi Dave,I'm after 81 scanlens # 86,87,90,91,93,95,97 and the parra checklist in ,very good or mint condition,i can't really see the cards properly,could you pick the cards for me and tell me what you want for them?
Cheers
Peter.
here is a better scan Peter :)

img108.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom