Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys,

Back with another mix of fun stuff, so enjoy.

Ingram 16-17 Totally Certified Red /199 - I think this is a real nice looking card

Embiid 14-15 Totally Certified Blue /149 - I like when the colour parallel suits the team colours.

Holmes 15-16 Excalibur Silver Base /70

Holmes 15-16 Revolutions Infinite - Nice look parallel.

Holmes 15-16 Exaclibur Rookie Rampage GU auto - Nice jumbo GU and auto combo for just a couple of bucks.

Holmes 15-16 Clear Vision Blue /149

Murray 16-17 Prizm Starburst - Trying to pick up starbursts of the nicer rookie prospects as the starburst seem undervalued imo.

Hield 16-17 Prizm Starburst

Saric 16-17 Prizm Starburst - Once of my first Saric cards.

Okafor 15-16 Clear Vision Red /99 - I still think the clear vision rookies are underrated. But that could just be because I love acetate.

Towns 15-16 Clear Vision Blue /149 - I love this card. Great numbered parallel of a superstar. Good stuff.

James 14-15 Prizm Silver - Another for my chase of Lebron's base prizm's. Just need the first year prizm.

Gordon 09-10 Chrome Refractor - This was a big card at one point, but I picked up for a couple of dollars. It's still a sick looking card.

Iverson 96-97 Finest Sterling Refractor - Definitely the biggest card of this lot. Obviously it is quite off centered, but it is still a sweet looking card. I always really loved the look of the sterling set so happy with this.

I still have a pile of Maker cards I need to take pics of, so keep you eye out of that mailday as well.

Thanks,

Clear Vision is a helluva nice base set to go for. Rookie Rampages are excellent value - jumbo GU rookie autos! Value to be had for sure!

I love the Excalibur stuff, it doesn't exactly set the market alight though does it? I know some of the stuff in it looks drab but some is amazing

Great post mate I definitely agree with you about the clear visions I've been slowly trying to pull this base set together as I love the acetates as well

Back
Top Bottom